Director Enterprise CRMApply Now Job ID 1295802BR Date posted 11/08/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0113 - Targeted Marketing Mgmt
As part of a broad CRM strategy, a loyalty strategy will need to be carefully crafted as well. The CRM efforts should result in loyalty and improved customer lifetime value. But, structure and processes need to be integrated across the organization to deliver a focused approach to driving loyalty with the consumer.
In addition to driving the CRM strategy, this position will be accountable for working cross-functionally and with partners within Marketing on a daily basis to execute tactics and campaigns that deliver value to the consumer.
• Partner with business stakeholders to create, design and drive the CRM strategy and roadmap.
• Align CRM strategy and roadmap to business objectives.
• Identify data and technology gaps to implementing CRM.
• Develop and structure a focused loyalty strategy and integrate across the enterprise.
• Identify process changes needed to implement CRM.
• Drive decision making regarding platforms and external partners needed to enable CRM and loyalty.
• Work with key business areas to deliver business cases for adoption and migration to CRM.
• Design, enable and provide common capabilities across functions.
• Partner across Marketing to deliver campaigns that deliver value to the customer.
• Ensure effective capture and usage of customer data to improve relevance in marketing communications.
• Facilitate process development to better leverage data within Operations and Marketing and standardize procedures.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• Minimum of 10 years experience in Customer Relationship Management or related experience
• Minimum of 5 years supervisory Experience
• Minimum of 2 years experience working closely with senior leadership
• Master's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Do you have management experience in a fast-paced retail environment? We need you as an Assistant Store #Manager.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
See our latest #Mooresville, NC #job and click to apply: Product Content Sr Specialist - bit.ly/2A6razG #BusinessMgmt #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Customer Service Associate II - bit.ly/2ySka5o #Retail #Rockford, IL #Job #Jobs
Lowe's needs your help to grow our business by developing and executing breakthrough concepts. Up for the challenge? Apply to be our next Director Market & Concept Development Strategy. http://sm.lowes.com/pouEMC
Want to work in #Wilkesboro, NC? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2yRJAA3 #CustomerService #Job #Jobs #Hiring
Help us discover new business opportunities and breakthrough concepts! Check out this new role:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Lowe's is always searching for fresh talent to become a part of our team. We've got opportunities in a variety of roles. Don't wait to start your career with us today! http://sm.lowes.com/L7JSVs
Want to work in #Danville, KY? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2yQ2s2x #Retail #Job #Jobs #Hiring