Director, Corporate CompensationApply Now Job ID 1414263BR Date posted 06/12/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0157 - Total Rewards Mgmt
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The primary purpose of this role is to evaluate, design, implement, communicate and administer Lowe’s rewards programs to drive business results and align rewards with individual, team and organizational performance . Responsible for serving corporate client groups, developing the Company’s compensation philosophy, leading the year end compensation process, and building the compensation team’s technology infrastructure.
- Evaluate, design, implement and administer rewards strategy and programs for all or a segment of employees
- Evaluate business requirements and develop job descriptions and job families
- Design job grading, career frameworks and associated pay structures
- Design, develop and administer reward policies, practices, procedures and programs
- Conduct surveys and labor market studies to determine values, practices, trends
- Design rewards to comply with government regulations, company policies and associate experience requirements
- Design, develop and implement leading approach for rewards data infrastructure and technology /systems
- Partner with HR business partners, talent acquisition and line management to deliver fit for purpose talent outcomes
- Design and advocate for rewards that address the full lifecycle of work-life needs for all or a segment of employees
- Manage members of therewards team and outside vendors and consultants
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or related field (Master's preferred)
- 12+ year's experience with progressive responsibility in the compensation field (5+ years managing others) and / or deep consulting experience
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit www.Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2MPLuZv #Transportation #Greer, SC #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2IhsT4R #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
Beep beep! We're looking for #DeliveryDrivers nationwide to join our team. Apply today! sm.lowes.com/ufDGPM pic.twitter.com/yCbKUOJ4uv
Lowe’s 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Interns gain hands-on experience, develop leadership skills and build valuable relationships with managers, mentors and peers, while contributing to company initiatives. Additionally, our internships are designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent for critical roles within the organization by converting successful interns into full-time college hires.
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Full Time Delivery Driver - CDL Required - bit.ly/2IcAv8N #Transportation #Cincinnati, OH #Hiring
Our 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Our program is designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent by converting successful interns into full-time hires. pic.twitter.com/SZwyd1yxsP
Want to work in #AransasPass, TX? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2GveAJi #Transportation #Job #Jobs #Hiring