Director Category ExperienceApply Now Job ID 1538964BR Date posted 02/11/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0659 - Online Merchandising Mgmt
• Works closely with Core Merchandising leadership team to understand the merchandising strategies and objectives.
• Analyzes and leverages customer information and behaviors as well as competitive benchmarking to identify areas necessary to improve the customer research/shopping experience.
• Analyzes customer information to identify the most significant opportunities to improve the customer experience across categories.
• Manages the process to identify opportunities to improve taxonomy, purchase path (search and navigation), data content, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and post-transaction results through tactical execution.
• Owns the Lowes.com Home Page.
• Optimizes the category level customer funnel
• Builds, develops, and leads a team of people leaders. This includes preparing them for growth opportunities and advancement while recruiting, selecting, and hiring talent.
• Maintains and inspires a highly skilled and engaged team with a focus on clear and consistent communication around company objectives, responsibilities and expectations.
• Builds and maintains relationships with strategic vendor partners.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, marketing, finance or related field
• 10+ years’ Experience in brand or product management
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
• 6+ year Experience leading a team
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
RT @Lowes: Lowe's is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans.
Thank you to all the students who came out! Learn more about our student events here: low.es/2XktrQq 👩🎓👨🎓
When Lowe's heard that Michigan resident Danny Newland's snowblower had been stolen, we knew we had to replace it. It was a snow brainer! Learn more about the story here: sm.lowes.com/LiGeaP
Transitioning from the military can be daunting. Lowe's Executive Vice President, Joe McFarland, knows from first-hand experience. Read this Q&A with him and learn how he made the most of his transition: sm.lowes.com/XLpfsW #TransitioningVeterans #MilitaryHiring pic.twitter.com/j1dc2mhdtJ
A seasonal position at Lowe's can blossom into a rewarding, full-time career. Join our team this #SpringHire season! 🌸 Discover available roles here: sm.lowes.com/irOsUV pic.twitter.com/S6ESJJy509
No winter blues here. Our team in Lowell, MA is all smiles! Discover how you can join the team here: sm.lowes.com/5dykWe #SpringHire pic.twitter.com/Ez8a4hhOhC
Whether you're a rookie or veteran employee, there's room to grow at Lowe's. Discover fresh #SpringHire opportunities and join our team here: sm.lowes.com/SLGeyK pic.twitter.com/XLJpPZxd2i
It's raining cats and jobs! Say hello to Lola, our feline friend in Sulphur Springs, TX. Get a red vest like hers by joining our team right meow! 🐱 #SpringHire #SulphurSprings #Texashttp://sm.lowes.com/3HRNzX pic.twitter.com/Qfid5TmyUO