Director Associate RelationsApply Now Job ID 1614698BR Date posted 06/26/2019 Location Mooresville, North Carolina Location Name Mooresville, NC (SSC) Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Full time Employment Type II Regular Line of Business Corporate Department LWS_USA_Associate & Labor Relations
The primary purpose of this role is to set the strategy and manage enterprise wide function investigation and case management of fair employee treatment and to resolve employee complaints as well as provide executive level reporting and insights around systemic people and process related issues which create barriers to diversity of thought.
- Conducts and leads complex high-risk and/or sensitive confidential investigations related to employee issues and claims
- Prepares investigative summaries and reports and makes recommendations on next steps and appropriate discipline.
- Provides expert advice and guidance to business partners regarding best practices, policies, and employment laws in partnership with the Legal team.
- Works collaboratively with key stakeholders to assess the impact of policies and practices and make recommendations to address areas of inconsistency or practice improvement.
- Enhances and promotes Employee Relations programs, training initiatives, as well as other outreach efforts in response to emerging laws and policies.
- Oversees investigations to ensure they are properly conducted, documented and resolved.Analyzes workforce metrics to make recommendations on policy and process improvements to foster a more productive workforce.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with labor organizations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business or equivalent
- 10+ years experience in multi-state, retail corporate environment with at least 7 years of managing and investigating employee complaints
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We're proud of every #LowesIntern19 who made the most of their summer and took a step ahead in their careers. Three cheers for our future leaders for living out #LowesLife to the fullest. pic.twitter.com/ohUEFGA0ah
"I am excited to apply my knowledge to the unique field of Employment Branding and learn about how Lowe’s finds the right people to fuel their business." - Katelyn, #TalentAcquisition Intern and @UofSC student. #Gamecocks #LowesIntern19 low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/4KNVUbmbCp
When our employees fall on hard times, we've got their backs. The Lowe’s Employee Relief Fund (#LERF) has helped more than 33,000 associates, by giving more than $39 million in assistance over the last 20 years. Learn more: bit.ly/30wAJkM #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/tSUq5nwu5w
Lowe's #EmergencyCommandCenter is keeping a close eye on the needs of communities affected by #TropicalStrormBarry and sending disaster relief kits to help begin the recovery process. Learn more: low.es/2YTlwdc pic.twitter.com/Mj4rXYLmAo
Our #TechnologyTeam is growing fast! Apply now to join our team and work at our #TechHub in Charlotte, NC. Learn how you can be a part of our technology transformation: low.es/2GbgdON #GoodToGreat pic.twitter.com/bod64iPHPy
"I am interested in learning more about the sustainable practices that the company values so much! Protecting the Earth and keeping it beautiful is very important to me." Welcome to our #ecofriendly team, Megan! @AppState #AppState low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/hFOt6DODC6
What you think you know about the #SkilledTrades may not be true. Here are five myths about the industry that have been busted. #GenT @IamGenerationT bit.ly/2FPCbGZ pic.twitter.com/NqR7ZYFPrf
The Lowe’s technology team is on a mission to be the leader in home improvement and retail technology. Connect with us and join our tech team in the heart of Charlotte, NC. Learn more: bit.ly/3079e0P #TechnologyJobs pic.twitter.com/nObQ8zkcav