Dir Market IntelligenceApply Now Job ID 1196556BR Date posted 05/09/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0295 - Supply Chain Development
· Designs, implements and manages Lowe's' market intelligence program to support supply chain optimization and inform strategy/investment decisions Understands supply chain technologies, capabilities, and best practices to determine if and when these capabilities should be implemented at Lowe’s
· Leverages supply chain knowledge to assist in the development of supply chain strategy and successful capital investment decisions
· Utilizes knowledge of both industry best practices and Lowe's business to develop new supply chain alternatives that may not be in mainstream today, but will benefit Lowe's business
· Defines a successful business case and implementation strategy, oversees the implementation efforts and is accountable for the delivery of functional goals and objectives
· Collaborates with Lowe’s Corporate Strategy and Market Insights teams, all Supply Chain Operational units, Finance, and other stakeholders such as Store Operations, Merchandising and Marketing to ensure that Lowe’s supply chain strategy supports the corporate strategy
· Collaborates with industry peers to understand current/past supply chain strategy implementation efforts to understand what risks, challenges, and operational results could be expected in similar projects
· Bachelor's Degree in Supply chain, business management, engineering, information technology or related field.
· 10+ year's of experience, including 5 years of leadership experience with direct report responsibility; 2 years of experience working closely with senior leadership (VP and above)
· Master's Degree
· 5+ Experience in consulting
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We invite you to join our talent communtity — learn about career opportunities, and find out about the latest news and events at Lowe’s.
Looking for (hiring area) or (hiring area) jobs? Lowe's offers a wide range of opportunities for you. Learn more here!
Working hard at Lowe's comes so naturally that it won’t feel like work. Apply today: sm.lowes.com/C4iyqB pic.twitter.com/j3S4gzVznk
Excited about the @MMScomets #Cubist @CityOfMasonOhio mural! Today we are adding @Lowes #workinprogress… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! http://sm.lowes.com/0DoyXg
We are always happy to help schools in any way we can. Read about how we helped Grandview Middle School:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
It's hard to imagine the children of any company's employees having more fun than Lowe's family members did during Thursday's "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day." Hundreds of children participated in activities that went far beyond "shadowing" their mom or dad.
Be part of a team of professionals helping customers create gr8 outdoor spaces. @Lowes Indy #lowesspringhire twitter.com/lowes/status/8…
#NowHiring! Lowe's is looking for Call Center Service Coordinators in Wilkesboro, NC. Apply today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Hardware Department - Full Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017
- Paint Department - Part Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017
- CSA Front End Dayville, Connecticut Posted on: 05/22/2017
- Flooring Department - Full Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017