Desktop Engineer (SCCM)Apply Now Job ID 1356391BR Date posted 03/07/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0058 - IT Network Engineering
Purpose of Role
We are looking for someone who has a passion for working with Windows workstation development and deployment and improving workflow. You will work on the Windows End User Compute Engineering team and collaborate with other teams to create and maintain Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) task sequences. The qualified Desktop Engineer will possess the following skillsets; Operating System Deployment (OSD), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), knowledge of Active Directory (AD) and Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and application of those skills within a large enterprise, multi-site environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field . Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• 6+ years of experience in an IT support environment with technical experience in distributed technologies and systems development
• 5+ years of experience with Windows operating systems focused on Windows workstations
• 3+ years of experience with Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) managing end-user devices in a multi-site environment
• 2+ years of experience using PowerShell, system configuration, scripting, OSD/MDT
• 2+ years of experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports
• 1+ years of experience working with hypervisors
• 1+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or systems solution providers
• 1+ years of experience writing technical documentation in an infrastructure development environment
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) managing end-user devices in a multi-site environment
• 3+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization
• 3+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or systems solution providers
• 3+ years of experience writing technical documentation in an infrastructure development environment
• 2+ years of experience working with hypervisors
• 2+ years of experience leading technical or project teams with or without direct reports
• 2 + years of work experience in an IT role requiring interaction with senior management (i.e., Director level or higher)
• 1+ year of experience with Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) site administration
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
If you're looking for work in #Louisville, KY, check out this #job: bit.ly/2tHNvBt #Transportation #Hiring
RT @MarcusClarkus: Yes, #NSBE44 Lowe's is looking for Industrial Engineers, check out this job: jobs.lowes.com/job/rockford/c… #NSBE #LowesLife
Help us bring spring to life. Join us as our next Sales Specialist. #lowesspringhire http://sm.lowes.com/ZL34FI
#DYK nearly 200 of our current Store Managers started as seasonal hires? Your opportunity with Lowe's awaits. See more here: bit.ly/2FOolqg pic.twitter.com/aY4jXOQKTd
At Lowe's, we care about creating a culture where people love where they work. Learn more about why you should join our team! #LowesLife sm.lowes.com/8ISsXN
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2u65uSg #Transportation #Kyle, TX
Why Lowe's? Because we are driven by helping people love where they live and creating a culture where people love where they work. Learn more about why you should join our Lowe's family today: http://sm.lowes.com/AwuTvt
“I am a proud Lowe’s employee. Lowe’s afforded me the opportunity to complete college and continue to reach my dreams.” This spring, discover a new career that you're proud of with Lowe's. Click the link in our bio to apply today!