Data Support AnalystApply Now Job ID 1219487BR Date posted 06/20/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0500 - Store Environment Infr & Cap
The Merchandising Infrastructure & Capabilities Support Analyst role provides support for business technology, processes and end users within the Merchandising Organization.
The Merchandising Infrastructure & Capabilities Support Analyst is responsible for inputs that define the micro and macro space finished product designs, standards, and guidelines by creating and tracking the content, quality, availability, and applicability of data as well as integration of the finished product and standards. This role also supports the production and design of the finished products for use in both micro and macro space planning tools.
· SQL Developer: Oracle Test and Production
· IBM Marketing Operations Project Management Tools
· JDA IKB Space Planning Suite
· Endcap Experience Page (EEP) Web page
· DB2 Mainframe
· Microsoft Suite: EXCEL and ACCESS
· Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
· Promotional Display System
· Flex Space Management
· Issue Management Tool (IMT)
· In-Store Viewership (ISV)
The Merchandising Infrastructure & Capabilities Support Analyst will:
· Analyze user requests to accurately translate high level business needs into development ready requirements
· Create usage standards, guidelines, and statements of direction to track the quality, availability, and applicability of data through to full business integration
· Test , implement, train and support technology solutions
Required Minimum Qualifications :
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or technology related field OR 1-3 years of equivalent work experience.
· 3 or more years of developing, designing and delivering solutions that were deployed in a production environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft office suites and Adobe products
Preferred Qualifications :
· 1+ years corporate retail experience
· 1+ years of experience using or developing AutoCAD solutions
· 5+ years of experience using/developing Spacial Planning software
· Working knowledge of PC and MAC operating systems and software
• About Lowe’s
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Hear more about how a Sudanese refugee found a new life at Lowe's: sm.lowes.com/7xPjSe pic.twitter.com/jzsDkUslQV
Looking to improve your DIY home improvement skills? Lowe's Upskill Project is offering free home improvement workshops in communities across the country. Discover more here: http://sm.lowes.com/IRB2Mr
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Mooresville, NC? bit.ly/2y72SEE #IT #Hiring
Interested in a career with Lowe’s? Make sure you stop by our booth at the National Black MBA Association and 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition from September 26-30. http://sm.lowes.com/UWqJfh
Learn more about the Lowe's team at the #NBMBAA and #Prospanica 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition! #LowesLife… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Producer - bit.ly/2goYqWC #Mooresville, NC #Hiring