Data Analyst (Planned Maintenance)Apply Now Job ID 1173741BR Date posted 03/22/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0223 - RE Systems Supp&Tech Solutions
The principle purpose of the Planned Maintenance Analyst is to produce queries, analysis and reports to proactively predict the needs of both maintenance and repair for multiple building asset classes in Lowe’s Retail facilities.
The Planned Maintenance Analyst will design, develop, test and document structured queries and reports to extract data multiple data sources including: Lowe’s work order management system, Lowe’s Building Management System (BMS), Lowe’s Real Estate Management System, Lowe’s Construction Management System, and Lowe’s ERP System (Peoplesoft).
In addition, the Planned Maintenance Analyst will work closely with leadership to build ad-hoc reporting tools to provide flexible reporting and querying abilities to facility Directors, real estate Directors and construction Directors, and their teams
The Planned Maintenance Analyst will also work closely with the Lowe’s CSC-Bangalore team to standardize data stores and reporting capabilities using Lowe’s implemented reporting systems.
To accomplish this, the Planned Maintenance Analyst must have a good working knowledge of database structures, query languages, data, data integrity, data processes, and data warehouses.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, systems analysis, or other related discipline or 5+ years of progressively responsible experience with big data, Business Intelligence, or predictive modeling, preferably in facilities management;
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to make critical decision based on a data-supported business case;
· Thorough knowledge BI trends, SQL Server, data modeling (logical and physical) and data visualization
· Past experience with SAS, Microstrategy, SQL Server, SPSS
· Past experience with Crystal Reports, Tableau, or other data visualization tools
· Experience in building / facility data reporting, energy management reporting, or smart buildings
· Experience with vendor score cards, performance metrics and exception reporting techniques
· Knowledge of smart buildings, IOT and building asset protocols.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Trusted Advisor to the Senior-level operations partners
· Demonstrated ability to apply principles of cost-benefit disciplines
· Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We invite you to join our talent communtity — learn about career opportunities, and find out about the latest news and events at Lowe’s.
Looking for (hiring area) or (hiring area) jobs? Lowe's offers a wide range of opportunities for you. Learn more here!
Working hard at Lowe's comes so naturally that it won’t feel like work. Apply today: sm.lowes.com/C4iyqB pic.twitter.com/j3S4gzVznk
Excited about the @MMScomets #Cubist @CityOfMasonOhio mural! Today we are adding @Lowes #workinprogress… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! http://sm.lowes.com/0DoyXg
We are always happy to help schools in any way we can. Read about how we helped Grandview Middle School:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
It's hard to imagine the children of any company's employees having more fun than Lowe's family members did during Thursday's "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day." Hundreds of children participated in activities that went far beyond "shadowing" their mom or dad.
Be part of a team of professionals helping customers create gr8 outdoor spaces. @Lowes Indy #lowesspringhire twitter.com/lowes/status/8…
#NowHiring! Lowe's is looking for Call Center Service Coordinators in Wilkesboro, NC. Apply today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Hardware Department - Full Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017
- Paint Department - Part Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017
- CSA Front End Dayville, Connecticut Posted on: 05/22/2017
- Flooring Department - Full Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017