Customer Exp Design ManagerApply Now Job ID 1361644BR Date posted 03/07/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0210 - Exp Architecture & CXD COE
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the continuity of customer experience throughout all channels, capitalizing on the customer interaction with the brand and strengthening their engagement with Lowe's. This position truly embodies the desire of Lowe's to "help customers love where they live", optimizing the customer relationship with the brand in order to increase the customer base and deepen customer loyalty, helping Lowe's to truly partner with the customer.
• Translates customer research, gathering and utilizing feedback from consumers to better understand any pain points or complexities in their engagement with the brand in order to apply it to the development of strategies aimed at creating a consistent, compelling and differentiated experience for the Lowe’s customers
• Creates solutions and strategies for ways in which functions can improve the customer experience, delivering upon the insights gathered by the Customer Insights and Analytics teams
• Utilizes deep understanding of the multiple facets of Lowe's business in order to identify ways in which the customer experience can be improved across multiple platforms and services
• Collaborates with leaders across multiple functions, specifically Merchandising, Marketing, and Store Operations to serve as the connecting point between all aspects of the delivery of a product or service to the Lowe's customer
• Manages outside resources that are necessary in the development of customer experiences, ensuring that they meet Lowe's standards for customer service and quality
• Maintains a depth of knowledge of merchandising (specifically how products are chosen and delivered to stores), operations, marketing, and brand development in order to offer realistic solutions as to how Lowe's can deliver a comprehensive, simple customer experience
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree Design, Retail Management, Business Management, Organizational Development or a related field of study
5+ Experience in branded or experiential retail environments or marketing or customer experience at a mass retailer
8+ Experience in a related Customer Experience Design field
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
If you're looking for work in #Louisville, KY, check out this #job: bit.ly/2tHNvBt #Transportation #Hiring
RT @MarcusClarkus: Yes, #NSBE44 Lowe's is looking for Industrial Engineers, check out this job: jobs.lowes.com/job/rockford/c… #NSBE #LowesLife
Help us bring spring to life. Join us as our next Sales Specialist. #lowesspringhire http://sm.lowes.com/ZL34FI
#DYK nearly 200 of our current Store Managers started as seasonal hires? Your opportunity with Lowe's awaits. See more here: bit.ly/2FOolqg pic.twitter.com/aY4jXOQKTd
At Lowe's, we care about creating a culture where people love where they work. Learn more about why you should join our team! #LowesLife sm.lowes.com/8ISsXN
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2u65uSg #Transportation #Kyle, TX
Why Lowe's? Because we are driven by helping people love where they live and creating a culture where people love where they work. Learn more about why you should join our Lowe's family today: http://sm.lowes.com/AwuTvt
“I am a proud Lowe’s employee. Lowe’s afforded me the opportunity to complete college and continue to reach my dreams.” This spring, discover a new career that you're proud of with Lowe's. Click the link in our bio to apply today!