Contract ManagerApply Now Job ID 1523732BR Date posted 01/17/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0866 - Centralized ESS
The Contract Manager will manage the contract process and help ensure client satisfaction while minimizing corporate risk. This role will be part of the Finance organization but will closely partner with the Legal department in collaborating with paralegals, attorneys, and internal stakeholders to achieve targeted results and meet client expectations. The Contract Manager will be responsible for drafting, evaluating, and negotiating all types of contracts in compliance with company contract templates. In addition, the Contact Manager will use available technology to create contracts, negotiate contract terms, and seek input from necessary company teams. The Contract Manager will be responsible for analyzing, negotiating terms and drafting contracts with applicable schedules, and other documents. The Contract Manager will also be responsible for serving as a primary liaison with client contracts for assigned projects, coordinating communication efforts and the distribution of documents to facilitate each step of the contract cycle. The position requires a skilled professional with substantial experience in contracting.
- Work with business partners to structure transactions
- Draft and review all contract documentation
- Ensure contract compliance with internal business policies and requirements
- Work closely with Legal, Finance, Risk and Compliance and other stakeholders, as needed, to ensure that contracts accurately incorporate all required language and gain consensus needed to secure approval of contractual documents and ensure accountability for agreed terms.
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting for contracts; Analyzes contracts, conducts in-depth research, and proposes solutions to clients to address contract issues.
- Negotiate contract terms
- Manage projects and work on databases to optimize performance, drive efficiencies, and improve customer experience
- Lead strategic initiatives to drive efficiencies.
- Exercise judgment to proactively lead cross-functional teams, resolve competing priorities, and manage timelines and deliverables to meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Law or related field
- 5 + years of Experience interpreting, drafting, negotiating, and managing commercial contracts
- 5+ Experience leading contract management process
- 5+ Experience with contract management systems
- Ability to explain complex legal, contractual, and other concepts clearly and concisely.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with contract management and negotiation in a corporate environment
- Juris Doctorate Degree from an ABA accredited school
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Nosy neighbors? No problem. We'll show you how to plant screen trees and shrubs for an inexpensive privacy fence. Already a planting pro? Bring your skills to the Lowe's team! #LowesLifehttp://sm.lowes.com/JJr6j2 pic.twitter.com/cgfEIUTHnL
The #FortBragg, #NorthCarolina Transition Expo is officially underway! Lowe's is there, ready to meet and recruit new military talent. It's not too late for veterans, transitioning service members and military spouses to register. Click here: sm.lowes.com/t3Fv5G pic.twitter.com/ZJNBjwvJtb
Tenesha's tears of joy when she received a call about her promotion to the Talent Acquisition team touched us. These are the moments that make #LowesLife so special. Congratulations, Tenesha! http://sm.lowes.com/0EUmMe
"There's power in your words!" There sure is! Congratulations to the passionate PK, the winner of his store's monthly #customerservice award. Watch his powerful speech. #LowesLife sm.lowes.com/SzlcCz pic.twitter.com/aZ0XQrOMPQ
Nebraska is still recovering from historic flooding and costly damage, but Lowe's Heroes have stepped up to help and provided critical disaster relief supplies and resources for the community. Learn more about our efforts here: http://sm.lowes.com/sWFHk1
#DYK that Lowe's employs more than 18,000 military, veterans and #militaryspouses? You could be next! #HeroesWanted Apply for #SpringHiring roles here: