Contract ManagerApply Now Job ID 1523732BR Date posted 01/17/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0866 - Centralized ESS
The Contract Manager will manage the contract process and help ensure client satisfaction while minimizing corporate risk. This role will be part of the Finance organization but will closely partner with the Legal department in collaborating with paralegals, attorneys, and internal stakeholders to achieve targeted results and meet client expectations. The Contract Manager will be responsible for drafting, evaluating, and negotiating all types of contracts in compliance with company contract templates. In addition, the Contact Manager will use available technology to create contracts, negotiate contract terms, and seek input from necessary company teams. The Contract Manager will be responsible for analyzing, negotiating terms and drafting contracts with applicable schedules, and other documents. The Contract Manager will also be responsible for serving as a primary liaison with client contracts for assigned projects, coordinating communication efforts and the distribution of documents to facilitate each step of the contract cycle. The position requires a skilled professional with substantial experience in contracting.
- Work with business partners to structure transactions
- Draft and review all contract documentation
- Ensure contract compliance with internal business policies and requirements
- Work closely with Legal, Finance, Risk and Compliance and other stakeholders, as needed, to ensure that contracts accurately incorporate all required language and gain consensus needed to secure approval of contractual documents and ensure accountability for agreed terms.
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting for contracts; Analyzes contracts, conducts in-depth research, and proposes solutions to clients to address contract issues.
- Negotiate contract terms
- Manage projects and work on databases to optimize performance, drive efficiencies, and improve customer experience
- Lead strategic initiatives to drive efficiencies.
- Exercise judgment to proactively lead cross-functional teams, resolve competing priorities, and manage timelines and deliverables to meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Law or related field
- 5 + years of Experience interpreting, drafting, negotiating, and managing commercial contracts
- 5+ Experience leading contract management process
- 5+ Experience with contract management systems
- Ability to explain complex legal, contractual, and other concepts clearly and concisely.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with contract management and negotiation in a corporate environment
- Juris Doctorate Degree from an ABA accredited school
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
RT @Lowes: Lowe's is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans.
Thank you to all the students who came out! Learn more about our student events here: low.es/2XktrQq 👩🎓👨🎓
When Lowe's heard that Michigan resident Danny Newland's snowblower had been stolen, we knew we had to replace it. It was a snow brainer! Learn more about the story here: sm.lowes.com/LiGeaP
Transitioning from the military can be daunting. Lowe's Executive Vice President, Joe McFarland, knows from first-hand experience. Read this Q&A with him and learn how he made the most of his transition: sm.lowes.com/XLpfsW #TransitioningVeterans #MilitaryHiring pic.twitter.com/j1dc2mhdtJ
A seasonal position at Lowe's can blossom into a rewarding, full-time career. Join our team this #SpringHire season! 🌸 Discover available roles here: sm.lowes.com/irOsUV pic.twitter.com/S6ESJJy509
No winter blues here. Our team in Lowell, MA is all smiles! Discover how you can join the team here: sm.lowes.com/5dykWe #SpringHire pic.twitter.com/Ez8a4hhOhC
Whether you're a rookie or veteran employee, there's room to grow at Lowe's. Discover fresh #SpringHire opportunities and join our team here: sm.lowes.com/SLGeyK pic.twitter.com/XLJpPZxd2i
It's raining cats and jobs! Say hello to Lola, our feline friend in Sulphur Springs, TX. Get a red vest like hers by joining our team right meow! 🐱 #SpringHire #SulphurSprings #Texashttp://sm.lowes.com/3HRNzX pic.twitter.com/Qfid5TmyUO