College Recruiting- Associate Product Management MBA
Lowe's Digital area is responsible for developing strategies tied to larger corporate initiatives that requires above average focus and results. Plans, develops, and leads a team to leverage enterprise capabilities that promote products/brands online that enhance the customers experience. Analyzes online traffic analytics and develops actions to improve performance. Identifies online buying trends and insights to optimize online experience and performance.
The Digital Associate Product Manager internship is intended to provide the opportunity to learn and grow on the job while immediately contributing and adding value to an enterprise caliber product management team.
- Support the product development process as a part of the overall product domain strategy
- Use customer feedback, business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, and technology to create seamless customer experiences
- Assist in defining product requirements and communicating those requirements to the user experience and technology delivery teams
- Monitor product launches to make recommendations for the prioritization of the product backlog they support
- Attend business reviews, supplying product/feature results as necessary
- Provide input into business cases when new products/features are being developed
- Represent the customer needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development with associated technology teams
- Clearly define and write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understand the “why” behind each Feature and works with the Sr. Manager, Product Management and Product Managers to understand the roadmap and supporting KPIs
- Use analytics to monitor product KPIs and identify opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results
- Participate in the team demo and retrospective
- Provide input into business case documentation
- Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or similar advanced degree from an accredited university with expected graduation dates of December 2020 or May 2021
- Experience in product management, project management, business analysis, program management, or product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables
- 3.0 or above GPA
- Relevant internship experience and/or other related work experience
- Previous retail experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.