Central Quoting SupervisorApply Now Job ID 1271891BR Date posted 09/25/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0530 - Central Quoting
The Central Quoting Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading a team of coordinators responsible for completing specific activities in support of a defined centralized quoting model. This includes setting and communicating team and individual goals, assigning clear responsibilities, and overseeing team activities to ensure the team maintains consistent execution, service quality levels, and delivery against key operational metrics. In addition to monitoring overall coordinator performance, this role coaches and develops individuals and the team, identifies and addresses individual and group training needs, and provides on-the-job training.
This role works closely with peer supervisors, Stores and Service Providers to identify and respond to immediate needs/issues as well as generate ideas for enhancing/improving the overall program.
To be successful, the Central Quoting Supervisor must have moderate knowledge of customer service practices, remodeling and installation activities, people management, and retail selling operations.
• Drives execution of specific Coordinator activities in support of the centralized quoting program.
• Provides feedback to leadership team regarding process, program, or system opportunities.
• Serves as Subject Matter Expert for the development of best practices as well as process and procedure documentation.
• Leads selected initiatives or projects as assigned by Manager.
• Makes real-time decisions regarding specific Store or Service Provider issues.
• Resolves escalated issues within defined parameters and elevates issues when appropriate.
• Analyzes reports to determine individual employee and team priorities.
• Monitors each Coordinator’s performance (real-time and historical) to identify individual performance and training needs, and works to identify trends that indicate potential group performance or training needs.
• Provides real-time and regularly-scheduled feedback and coaching to Coordinators.
• Makes hiring decisions with Manager for team vacancies and works with HR to execute a strategy to recruit and fill open positions.
• Motivates and engages employees by being accessible, seeking feedback, and creating recognition programs.
• Serves as “Manager on Duty,” with responsibility for overseeing the entire workforce; this includes monitoring productivity, serving as a resource, addressing real-time performance or conduct needs, etc.
Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
• Interacts with Stores to answer questions and resolve issues related to quote or Service Provider.
• Provides feedback to leadership to help stores set expectations and qualify customers up front when selling the detail.
• Collaborates with Stores and Service Providers to identify and address opportunities to improve the centralized quoting model.
• Looks for ways to improve the customer experience by understanding the centralized quoting model and offering ways to make it easier and more efficient for everyone involved or impacted by the process.
• Provides feedback regarding trends at the Market level to help address opportunities to improve and streamline the quoting process.
• Acts as backup for peer assigned areas as needed.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent education
• 2 years of experience in a call center, office administrative, high volume retail, service support, or similar work environment
• 1 year of experience providing team leadership or coaching, with or without direct report responsibility or a formal supervisory title
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Knowledge of centralized management and support practices
• Demonstrated experience in training, developing and mentoring a large team (i.e., 10+ employees)
• Experience in remodeling or construction industry
• Experience in a sales role or participating in the sales process (e.g., creating quotes, project specs, etc.)
• Lowe’s store experience
• Experience using MS Dynamics or similar CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool
**Multiple opportunities available**
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We're here with the tools to help you build your next career. See what we have to offer: sm.lowes.com/VR0vMP pic.twitter.com/XQPRRuuIx3
GIANT Bulldog thank you to the @Lowes volunteer heroes. The @YorkESBulldogs campus is B-E-A-utiful! #LowesHeroes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
We're here to deliver your next career! Apply to become a Non-CDL driver for our team: http://sm.lowes.com/aKXrVi
Sneak preview of the awesome things are happening today @YorkESBulldogs! #LowesHeroes #YESwecan pic.twitter.com/i8SkcguP7W
Interested in a #job in #Mooresville, NC? This could be a great fit: bit.ly/2kZdQ9R #Hiring
Check out our partnership with the Hornets Legacy Project! We've teamed up with the Charlotte Hornets to renovate basketball courts in their community. Read more: http://sm.lowes.com/yY1g8B
Looking for a rewarding career? Click the link in our bio to check out the job opportunities at our call center in Indianapolis, IN. #LowesLife
This #job might be a great fit for you: Senior SQA Automation Engineer - bit.ly/2wZEvos #Mooresville, NC #Hiring