Central Quoting CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 1422710BR Date posted 07/02/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0530 - Central Quoting
**Multiple opportunities available**
The Central Quoting Coordinator is primarily responsible for completing specific activities in support of a defined centralized quoting model. This includes reviewing documentation submitted by Service Providers and generating service quotes that are subsequently delivered to Stores for final processing. This role is held accountable to specific performance standards.
The Central Quoting Coordinator collaborates directly with Service Providers and Store employees in order to complete work in a timely and accurate manner.
To be successful, the Central Quoting Coordinator must have foundational knowledge of Phone and Computer Systems and common Customer Service practices. In addition, the individual in this role uses various systems to complete work and as such must be able to learn and utilize new systems and tools with training.
Service Quoting Process
· Works within system-based work queue to identify activities ready for review.
· For specific quote requests, reviews project details and measurements submitted by the Service Provider (i.e., installer) and validates whether everything needed has been provided.
· Approves or rejects the information submitted by the Service Provider and follows up as needed to obtain the required information.
· Uses information submitted from the Service Provider to create an initial quote (in the installed sales selling tool) that is subsequently submitted to the Store for final processing and delivery to the customer.
· Works in various internal selling and project management systems to obtain and verify information related to service requests and to communicate with others involved in the quoting process.
· Sends, receives and responds to questions from Stores and Service Providers related to quote details and escalates issues/questions when appropriate; communicates with others via phone, email, and other communication applications.
· When available, adds product and/or promotional information to a quote as well as any additional labor items and associated charges needed to complete the quote not already included.
· Completes quote refigures as needed (e.g., when a customer changes mind on something that affects the scope or cost of a project); includes refiguring quotes based on existing measurements or changing quotes based on new measurements or increased project scope.
Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
· Organizes work processes to ensure the most efficient workflow while collaborating with others (i.e., Service Providers, Stores, peers).
· Provides peers and leadership team with relevant and timely information when needed to support their decisions and work activities.
· Provides relevant feedback to Supervisor regarding what is working well and not working with the centralized quote model.
· Draws from experience supporting the program to offer ways to improve the customer experience with the centralized quoting model.
· Provides feedback to Supervisor regarding the process of Stores qualifying customers to help determine gaps in the process.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or equivalent education
· 6 months of experience in a call center, office administrative, high volume retail, service support, or similar work environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field
· Experience in remodeling or construction industry
· Lowe’s store experience
· Experience using MS Dynamics or similar CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
This #job might be a great fit for you: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2JEYoXm #Transportation #WinstonSalem, NC #Hiring
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2LyVlBO #Transportation #Central, SC #Hiring
Bespoke Designs launched as a 6-month pilot to allow customers at our Chelsea, NY location use 3D scanning and printing technologies for home improvement projects. Learn more here: sm.lowes.com/zSq8nL pic.twitter.com/XDOcu3yXlE
Want to work in #Richardson, TX? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2La1zM4 #Transportation #Job #Jobs #Hiring
Store Manager Joey Smith and team donated chairs, buckets, and 30 gallons of paint to The Blind Social Center in Gary, Indiana! Way to go Joey and team for helping a community center in need and supporting a great cause!
#lowes #lowesheroes #loweslife
Was driving in the community yesterday and saw this awesome sign! I’m pretty sure it is the work of Lowe’s of White Lake, #1823 @Straswicki tell us about your Heroes project! #loweslife #givebacktime #lowesheroes @KearneysCircus @HR4Connected pic.twitter.com/JIH27KiP57
“I wear red because we have soldiers deployed everywhere around the world, including my daughter,” Stark said. “She’s currently deployed in Kuwait and we miss her.” Learn how our Lowe's store of Dubuque, Iowa started a powerful trend: sm.lowes.com/lmh9vq pic.twitter.com/avTefMxOkg
Thank you to #LowesHeroes for all your hard work on the FHS Courtyard #TrojanTrue pic.twitter.com/bcyIyksoZ8