Central Quoting Coordinator
**Multiple opportunities available**
The Central Quoting Coordinator is primarily responsible for completing specific activities in support of a defined centralized quoting model. This includes reviewing documentation submitted by Service Providers and generating service quotes that are subsequently delivered to Stores for final processing. This role is held accountable to specific performance standards. The Central Quoting Coordinator collaborates directly with Service Providers and Store employees in order to complete work in a timely and accurate manner. To be successful, the Central Quoting Coordinator must have foundational knowledge of Phone and Computer Systems and common Customer Service practices. In addition, the individual in this role uses various systems to complete work and as such must be able to learn and utilize new systems and tools with training.
Service Quoting Process
· Works within system-based work queue to identify activities ready for review.
· For specific quote requests, reviews project details and measurements submitted by the Service Provider (i.e., installer) and validates whether everything needed has been provided.
· Approves or rejects the information submitted by the Service Provider and follows up as needed to obtain the required information.
· Uses information submitted from the Service Provider to create an initial quote (in the installed sales selling tool) that is subsequently submitted to the Store for final processing and delivery to the customer.
· Works in various internal selling and project management systems to obtain and verify information related to service requests and to communicate with others involved in the quoting process.
· Sends, receives and responds to questions from Stores and Service Providers related to quote details and escalates issues/questions when appropriate; communicates with others via phone, email, and other communication applications.
· When available, adds product and/or promotional information to a quote as well as any additional labor items and associated charges needed to complete the quote not already included.
· Completes quote refigures as needed (e.g., when a customer changes mind on something that affects the scope or cost of a project); includes refiguring quotes based on existing measurements or changing quotes based on new measurements or increased project scope. Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
· Organizes work processes to ensure the most efficient workflow while collaborating with others (i.e., Service Providers, Stores, peers).
· Provides peers and leadership team with relevant and timely information when needed to support their decisions and work activities.
· Provides relevant feedback to Supervisor regarding what is working well and not working with the centralized quote model.
· Draws from experience supporting the program to offer ways to improve the customer experience with the centralized quoting model.
· Provides feedback to Supervisor regarding the process of Stores qualifying customers to help determine gaps in the process.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or equivalent education
· 6 months of experience in a call center, office administrative, high volume retail, service support, or similar work environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field
· Experience in remodeling or construction industry
· Lowe’s store experience
· Experience using MS Dynamics or similar CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool
**Due to COVID-19 the minimum qualifications have been temporarily modified**
• Due to the current State Mandates there are additional requirements. PLEASE READ THEM BELOW!
• Due to Covid-19 restrictions, you will move to a temporary work from home schedule. This will remain in place for the foreseeable future, but may end abruptly depending on changing guidelines. Please note that you will be required to wear a mask and practice social distancing while onsite.
• Once there is a plan to safely bring employees back to the center, we will do so.
Modified minimum qualifications now require the following:
You need to have internet access with the following requirements:
• Internet speed has a minimum 20mb/s download, 5mb upload according to your service agreement.
• Note: You can run a speed test by accessing the following: Google SpeedTest or SpeedTest these links must be accessed by your home computer, not a Lowe’s computer or cell phone. Run the speed test 3 times and take the highest speed result.
• Limited usage of streaming services or other parties using wi-fi during work hours to prevent latency or bandwidth issues.
• Easy access to your home router for equipment set up. Computer and router must be within in 6 feet of each other. You MUST provide an ethernet cord long enough to plug into the equipment for set up. (Lowe’s will provide equipment)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.