Campus Recruiting - Associate Product Manager InternApply Now Job ID 1475128BR Date posted 10/11/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Temporary Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0270 - Campus Recruiting
Lowe's 2019 Summer Internship Program offers challenging assignments to undergraduate and graduate students, enhancing their understanding of the retail business world through valuable, hands-on experience with a FORTUNE® 50 company. The summer internship program begins with orientation in late May and concludes in early August. All internships are paid and housing is available for those that qualify. This role has potential for conversion into a full-time position for those that successfully complete the internship and upon candidate's graduation.
The internship will consist of a project-based assignment to broaden learning, experience, and organizational knowledge and business acumen. We are looking for people driven by potential. Dynamic individuals who are as inspiring as they are inspired. Sharp minds eager to take on new challenges and recognize new opportunities. Great collaborators who understand the power of “we”. People who push boundaries of what’s possible.
Digital Associate Product Manager Intern
Lowe's Digital area is responsible for developing strategies tied to larger corporate initiatives that requires above average focus and results. Plans, develops, and leads a team to leverage enterprise capabilities that promote products/brands online that enhance the customers experience. Analyzes online traffic analytics and develops actions to improve performance. Identifies online buying trends and insights to optimize online experience and performance.
The Digital Associate Product Manager internship is intended to provide the opportunity to learn and grow on the job while immediately contributing and adding value to an enterprise caliber product management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the product development process as a part of the overall product domain strategy
- Use customer feedback, business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, and technology to create seamless customer experiences
- Assist in defining product requirements and communicating those requirements to the user experience and technology delivery teams
- Monitor product launches to make recommendations for the prioritization of the product backlog they support
- Attend business reviews, supplying product/feature results as necessary
- Provide input into business cases when new products/features are being developed
- Represent the customer needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development with associated technology teams
- Clearly define and write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understand the “why” behind each Feature and works with the Sr. Manager, Product Management and Product Managers to understand the roadmap and supporting KPIs
- Use analytics to monitor product KPIs and identify opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results
- Participate in the team demo and retrospective
- Provide input into business case documentation
- Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or similar advanced degree from an accredited university with expected graduation dates of December 2019 or May 2020
- Proficient in MS Office Programs
- Strong oral, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in product management, project management, business analysis, program management, or product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables
- Analytical skills
- Data gathering and reporting
- 3.0 or above GPA
- Relevant internship experience and/or other related work experience
- Previous retail experience
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Congratulations to our #ChiefInformationOfficer, Seemantini Godbole, who was named one of the top ten #WomeninTech! Learn more about her background and impact at Lowe's here: sm.lowes.com/83JQmI pic.twitter.com/S9lJdg33VG
Lowe's recruiters started off the New Year networking with #studentveterans at #NatCon2019! Thank you to @studentvets hosting the inspiring and successful event. #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/3DQQ0CXo6f
Lowe's CIO Seemantini Godbole was named one of the Top Ten Women in Tech! Under her leadership, Lowe's is undergoing a digital transformation and developing a world-class technology team. Congratulations Seemantini! Discover more about our CIO's background and impact at Lowe's here: http://sm.lowes.com/GhfFh7 #WomenInTechnology #LowesLife
#DYK Lowe's emergency command center has been deploying disaster relief for 30 years? Take a look inside the command center here: sm.lowes.com/z4zaEs pic.twitter.com/VMvyjrJSGg
Lowe's recruiters had a great time at #NatCon2019, the largest annual gathering of student veterans! They networked with student veterans from across the country, talked about Lowe’s commitment to veterans, and left feeling inspired. What a great way to start 2019! #LowesLife
Lowe's is recognizing the employees who pour their hearts and souls into their work. Congrats to Timothy Ricker, winner of the exceptional #customerservice award! pic.twitter.com/3pjP3rkZ5c
Congratulations to exceptional customer service award winner Timothy Ricker, who is an avid supporter of the Employee Relief Fund and the Boys and Girls Club. We're happy to be able to give back to an employee who contributes so much to Lowe's. #LowesLife
We're proud to announce that Lowe's has been named one of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity by @blackenterprise! Learn more about the honor here: sm.lowes.com/Hai1SW #DiversityandInclusion pic.twitter.com/ItLHTCbxRw