Business Solutions AnalystApply Now Job ID 1343958BR Date posted 02/09/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0117 - Operations Execution
The primary purpose of this role is supporting Enterprise Business Solutions processes and day-to-day operations. Coordinating with multiple business units on solutions needs and conducting review sessions with business groups to enhance to the solution. This person will also help support roll out, change management and ongoing triage where needed. Analyst is primarily responsible for determining and understanding system related business needs, documenting the business requirements, recommending functionality,and driving the effort to completion. The focus of the Business Solutions Analyst is supporting omni-channel.
The Business Solutions Analyst will complete and communicate business change impact analysis and recommendations for related processes, roles and responsibilities, systems and tools. This role will be a business subject matter expert in the systems for their respective area.
He or she works cross-functionally with other groups in order to provide Subject Matter Expertise and help them understandthe impacts to their business/solutions when changes are implemented.
The Business Solutions Analyst is also responsible for working with business and IT partners to help define, test, deploy and optimize in-scope omni-channel solutions for Lowe’s in partnership with the impacted business and IT groups. To accomplish this, the Business Solutions Analyst must have knowledge of project management practices and Lowe’s business entities. This role is critical to Lowe’s because it ensures Lowe’s ability to prepare and deliver an omni-channel customer experience through equipping our associates with the right tools, at the right time, and with a high degree of confidence in the capabilities.
This role requires travel up to 10% of the time within the US and Canada.
• Acts as solution SME on project work, and help guide requirements on the solution (critical resource to theproject/planning teams as they are expected to understand the system intimately and make educated decisions around requirements)
• Creates test cases, helps organize andplan testing, as well as assisting heavily with the testing of the enterprise solution
• Assist training team(s) in obtaining materials, assists them with the knowledge transfer of the system functionality, wherever training support is necessary
• Identify solution opportunities, overlap and identify functional gaps
• Recommend solution improvements
• Ongoing Support and monitoring of the solution
• Participate in and monitor collaborative business forums such as connections
• Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by organizing resources and information; openly share information, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers
• Influence others through technical explanations and examples; provide occasional mentoring to team members; seek performance feedback; adapt to and learn from change, difficulties, and feedback
• Complete work assignments by applying expertise in subject area – leverage an understanding of policies, data, and resources to support projects or initiatives
• Collaborate cross-functionally to solve business problems; identify and monitor priorities, deadlines, and expectations
• Communicate progress and information; identify, recommend, and implement ways to address improvement opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or related field or additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
• 2+ years of experience in Business, Retail, or IT
• Customer Focused mindset
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Customer focused mindset
• Experience working on large scale enterprise projects
• 3-5 years of experience in a retail environment
• 1-2 years of experience with Access, SQL or data analysis
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Tune in to learn more about joining our Lowe’s family directly from our employees.
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Store Seasonal Employee (Lot Attendant/Loader - Outside Lawn & Garden Department) - bit.ly/2onZcr4 #Retail #SanBruno, CA
@JimmieJohnson is back to announce that today is National Hiring Day! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there!
Jimmie Johnson is back to announce #NationalHiringDay today! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there! http://sm.lowes.com/6GH3eC
Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on Feb. 21st from 10am – 7pm at any store Nationwide to become part of our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
It’s improving season and we could use a hand! Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on February 21st at any store. cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
#NationalHiringDay is tomorrow! Can't make it to the event? Tune into our Facebook Live event tomorrow at 2:15 with our CHRO, Jennifer Weber, to learn more about how you can make start a career with Lowe's this Spring! Learn more about the event here: sm.lowes.com/mGmZQm pic.twitter.com/vLiOiHkBef
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Stop in at any store Nationwide from 10am - 7pm to have a chance to join our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…