Atlas Development Product Manager - GeneralApply Now Job ID 1339745BR Date posted 02/02/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0516 - Atlas
Program Atlas will be built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and incorporate multiple 3 rd party applications where required. The system will be deployed first to Lowe’s Canada big box stores. This program will replace virtually all current systems and processes utilized by Lowe’s Canada (including RONA) and Lowe’s Mexico.
This position will report to an Atlas Development Product Director.
Business Lead Responsibilities:
A team of 12 business leads will lead and conduct the following activities for their assigned functional area through 3 primary program phases: (A) business requirements, (B) agile-based solution development build, and (C) deployment. Letters below indicate approximate matching of activities to phases.
· Act as a Dynamics 365 Advocate (A,B,C) – Develop a detailed understanding of how D365-based solution operates in their functional area; Explain functionality and benefits to SMEs and other participants in program.
· Drive Development of Business Requirements (A) – Lead requirements gathering for functional area. Ensure all business requirements are identified and addressed. Ensure focus on outcomes, not process steps. Differentiate between must-have requirements and nice-to-have requests. Accountable for key functional area decisions. Obtain higher level approval where necessary.
· Identify and Engage Functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) (A, B) – Identify SMEs (within Lowe’s US and Canada) required for requirements gathering and solution development and facilitate their participation in required activities.
· Participate in Solution Development (B) – Work with System Integrator (SI) and technology resources to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet business needs. Identify issues and concerns, and identify solutions to address. Develop rationale and business case for all customization and 3 rd party application requests according to established governance process.
· Identify Solutions to Fill Capability Gaps (A, B) – Identify gaps in Dynamics 365 offering, identify potential 3 rd party solutions to fill gaps, lead assessment of options and select preferred solution. Obtain higher level approval where necessary.
· Conduct User Acceptance Testing (B) – Participate in testing of all applications in assigned functional area and others requiring cross functional involvement. Develop use cases and test scripts.
· Adapt Business Processes (B) – Lead adaption of Dynamics 365 processes to Lowe’s environment; Develop plans to implement new processes, replacing most existing processes which interface with IT applications. Work with process architects to document all processes.
· Support Training Development (B) – Work with Training team to develop training for business processes and new IT applications for assigned functional area.
· Lead Business Process and IT Application Roll-out (C) – Work with SI, technical resources, process architects and Training to roll out business processes and new IT applications to users in assigned functional area. Participate in user training.
· Status Reporting (A, B, C) – Provide input to weekly status reports. Communicate decisions and issues to program leadership.
· Bachelor's degree OR 8 years of applicable work experience in lieu of degree
· Minimum of 3-5 years of corporate experience at Lowe’s in operations, supply chain, merchandising operations or finance
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Able to break down complex issues and develop solutions
· Singular focus on results; Can clearly define required activities to achieve required result and keep team focused on these activities
· High capacity for change; Ready, willing and able to lead change efforts
· Open to new ideas; Not tied to how things are currently done
· Able to coordinate and manage teams (internal and external) in multiple phases of project development
· Strong influencing and inter-personal skills required to navigate different points of view with user groups and ensure program operates within established guiding principles
· Able to develop strong relationships across the business (individual contributor to executive level)
· Able to gain respect and trust of business leaders within their functional area
· High energy level and strong work ethic
· Ability to work closely and communicate well with IT professionals
· Ability to travel Canada on a regular basis when needed
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Tune in to learn more about joining our Lowe’s family directly from our employees.
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Store Seasonal Employee (Lot Attendant/Loader - Outside Lawn & Garden Department) - bit.ly/2onZcr4 #Retail #SanBruno, CA
@JimmieJohnson is back to announce that today is National Hiring Day! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there!
Jimmie Johnson is back to announce #NationalHiringDay today! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there! http://sm.lowes.com/6GH3eC
Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on Feb. 21st from 10am – 7pm at any store Nationwide to become part of our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
It’s improving season and we could use a hand! Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on February 21st at any store. cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
#NationalHiringDay is tomorrow! Can't make it to the event? Tune into our Facebook Live event tomorrow at 2:15 with our CHRO, Jennifer Weber, to learn more about how you can make start a career with Lowe's this Spring! Learn more about the event here: sm.lowes.com/mGmZQm pic.twitter.com/vLiOiHkBef
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Stop in at any store Nationwide from 10am - 7pm to have a chance to join our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…