Associate Producer (Lowe's Innovation Labs)Apply Now Job ID 1359467BR Date posted 03/05/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0740 - Disruptive Innovation
Lowe’sInnovation Labs is a small, entrepreneurial group within Lowe’s – with theprimary mission of bringing far-future proofs of concept to life today. OurProductions team, based at Labs HQ in Mooresville, NC, is responsible forconceiving, executing and deriving valuable learning from these radical newvisions.
As part ofthis team, we’re looking for an entrepreneurially minded Associate Producer.The Associate Producer’s primary role is to support our team of seniorproducers and their broad portfolio of projects, ranging from retail roboticsto mixed reality to real-time manufacturing.
This role’sprimary responsibility is to coordinate program activities, people, externalpartners and other resources against defined timelines. The Associate Producermust be ready to sweat the details, as she or he will be responsible formanaging logistics across a broad swath of projects, research and marketingefforts. This will encompass everything from capturing and distributing meetingnotes; to coordinating schedules and agendas across multiple continents andtime zones; to managing Labs-owned demo spaces and media properties.
In additionto her or his daily responsibilities, the Associate Producer will shadow ourteam of producers and senior producers, learning how to manage a projectend-to-end, as well as how Labs work fits against the backdrop of the Lowe’smission to help people love where they live.
Thisindividual will also be expected to monitor technology and cultural trends, tohave an insatiable curiosity, and to contribute ideas and potentialpartnerships that open up new opportunities for Lowe’s. He/she must be adept atspotting emerging issues or concerns that could impact the Lab’s projects, andbe able to suggest potential solutions.
TheAssociate Producer will need to thrive in a high demand environment and todemonstrate extraordinary communication skills, as he/she will be interactingwith senior Labs personnel; cross-functional team members; senior Lowe’sexecutives; and representatives from some of the world’s most forward-thinkingexternal organizations.
- Helps to deliver a project under the guidance of senior Labs personnel
- Orchestrates and facilitates components to ensure key project milestones are achieved
- Plans activities and coordinates resources and tasks needed to support successful delivery of project components
- Identifies resources needed and works with senior producers and cross-functional groups to get things done
- Coordinates day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope
- Prepares regular status reports
- Ensures documents and major deliverables are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Resolves and/or escalates issues/risks in a timely fashion
- Enforces quality control
- Is accountable for following up on action items to ensure completion
- Tracks and reports costs and expenses to producers and senior producers
- Researches and identifies external vendor partners as needed
- Builds an understanding of procedures, data, and resources to support projects
- Helps translate Labs narrative and project intent into executable activities that ensure delivery
- Serves as a communication bridge between diverse project participants to ensure intent delivery
- Uses strong interpersonal problem solving and multi-tasking abilities to further the project’s success
- Shares information and knowledge with coworkers and customers
- Collaborates with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems,understand priorities, deadlines, and expectations
- Communicates progress and information
- Identifies and recommends ways to address improvement opportunities
- Researches cultural and technology trends
- Provides feedback on narrative and proof-of-concept design work
- Contributes written or visual content to Labs-owned media properties and Lowe’s marketing efforts, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Business, Engineering, Consumer Marketing, Psychology, Communications or related field.
- Internship or prior corporate/start-up work experience
- Demonstrated ability to create and/or market a novel business or user experience
Lowe'sCompanies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company servingmore than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico.With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businessesoperate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores andemploy over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C.,Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12public education and community improvement projects. For more information,visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
If you're looking for work in #Louisville, KY, check out this #job: bit.ly/2tHNvBt #Transportation #Hiring
RT @MarcusClarkus: Yes, #NSBE44 Lowe's is looking for Industrial Engineers, check out this job: jobs.lowes.com/job/rockford/c… #NSBE #LowesLife
Help us bring spring to life. Join us as our next Sales Specialist. #lowesspringhire http://sm.lowes.com/ZL34FI
#DYK nearly 200 of our current Store Managers started as seasonal hires? Your opportunity with Lowe's awaits. See more here: bit.ly/2FOolqg pic.twitter.com/aY4jXOQKTd
At Lowe's, we care about creating a culture where people love where they work. Learn more about why you should join our team! #LowesLife sm.lowes.com/8ISsXN
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2u65uSg #Transportation #Kyle, TX
Why Lowe's? Because we are driven by helping people love where they live and creating a culture where people love where they work. Learn more about why you should join our Lowe's family today: http://sm.lowes.com/AwuTvt
“I am a proud Lowe’s employee. Lowe’s afforded me the opportunity to complete college and continue to reach my dreams.” This spring, discover a new career that you're proud of with Lowe's. Click the link in our bio to apply today!