Analyst, Product Data Quality
Purpose of Role:
The Product Data Quality Analyst drives efforts within the Enterprise Item Content Data Quality team, focused on identifying and driving improvements to product information used throughout Lowe's, including in our stores and on Lowes.com. This role will support EIC and monitor/assess improvements to content, data quality, and data integrity across the entire product assortment. This role proactively partners with key organizational teams to empower product data as an asset for the enterprise by assessingproduct data, implementing data quality requirements, identifying gaps, and providing item-data quality assurancethrough measurements and metrics to drive internal and external accountability.
- Partners with cross-functional teamsto define business needs, developrequirements/projectplans and provide implementation oversight of processes meets data quality standards during the item onboarding process
- Responsible for initial and ongoing data quality measurementof all product data and content
- Design and review product data assessments and auditsto hold internal and external partners accountable for maintaining a quality item catalog
- Responsible for defining and measuring Item Business Rules and Standards
- Responsible for all metric, KPI tracking, data quality lens development and reporting of product data quality
- Drives continuous process improvement using automation tools and other process improvement techniques
- Engage with technology, analytics and governance partners to drive reliable product data quality improvements
- Leverages and works closely with an offshore team to drive assessments and process improvement efforts
- Serves as a subject matter expert for all internal or external initiatives regarding product data quality
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or other related field
- OR equivalent experience AND 3+ years' experience in product data/information management, content quality and/or retail merchandising
- 6+ years' experience in product data/information management, content quality, and/or retail merchandising
- PMP Certification
- Green or Black Belt Certification
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.