Sr IT SQE Engineer
Senior SQA Engineer is responsible for designing and maintaining programs for the systematic monitoring and evaluation of the various IT platforms, technical services and applications to ensure that standards of quality are being met.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the development of the software quality engineering (SQE) test strategy for moderately to highly complex IT initiatives in Supply Chain domain and to provide end-to-end quality assurance using automation frameworks.
- Develops and executes front and or back-end test case scenarios using automation frameworks in accordance with company standards
- Assists in the development of software quality engineering (SQE) test strategy for moderately to highly complex IT initiatives by analyzing business and technology requirements to ensure stability and traceability
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies and provide sizing input from testing perspective
- Review test scenarios and test scripts of junior team members; ensure completeness and accuracy for the testing artifacts
- Identifies, defines and mitigates issues, dependencies and risks related to testing
- Adheres to established SQE processes and controls
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
- 7+ years of experience in SQE
- 5+ years of experience in Test Automation Framework development for UI, API and backend
- 5+ years of experience in test tools like Selenium, REST Assured, Allure Reporting, Protractor
- 6+ years of experience working with source code control systems, working with application and integration middleware
- 6+ year of experience working in a large matrixed organization and with web services
- 2+ year of experience in Mobile App testing
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
- 3+ year of experience working in Cloud environment ex. Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Strong experience in working with CI/CD
- Experience in database technologies including NoSQL DB ex. Cassandra, Couchbase
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates.
Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.