Software Engineering ManagerApply Now Job ID 1202466BR Date posted 06/14/2017 Location Kirkland, WA Location Name CSC-Kirkland Address 11410 Northeast 122nd Way #200 Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0077 - CSC-K IT Digital
The principle purpose of the Manager, Software Engineering is to oversee the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software. This position leads a team of software developers in the development, configuration, and modification of integrated business and/or enterprise
The Manager, Software Engineering is also responsible for providing oversight in the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
The Manager, Software Engineering is responsible for supporting systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT), managing small- to medium-scale projects from planning to completion, and controlling project risks. This individual ensures the alignment, buy-in, and support of diverse project stakeholders and executes all projects with full adherence to enterprise project management practices.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 8+ years IT experience, including at least 5+ years in software development or related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• 5+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of software development life cycles (SDLC)
• 3+ years providing technical direction, thought leadership, and mentoring to project or technical team members
• 3+ years of experience in database technologies
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• PMP or other project/program management certification
• 2+ years of supervisory experience
• 2+ years of experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization
• 2+ years of experience managing operational and/or project financial budgets
• 3+ years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
• 5+ years of IT experience developing and implementing systems within an organization
• 5+ years of experience managing systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
• 5+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software solution providers
• 3+ years of experience working with application and integration middleware
• 3+ years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software (e.g., HP Quality Center, Remedy)
• 3+ years of experience working with source code control systems
• 5+ years of IT management experience in the retail industry
• 1+ years of IT consulting experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service 2,365 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! sm.lowes.com/pJyUSH pic.twitter.com/DMQivT6sid
Apply now for the chance to be a part of the Lowe's team! sm.lowes.com/CCaFnX pic.twitter.com/1Gjad2Swzk
We are hiring people just like you! Apply for the opportunity to join the Lowe's team now. http://sm.lowes.com/P0CiwV
When we hired #AirForce veteran Clay Luthy, he came with a furry bonus. sm.lowes.com/EKiLZ3 pic.twitter.com/w1zniAwOK9
Huge thx to @Lowes Robinson, PA for sending #LowesHeroes to our community garden in the Manchester Neighborhood! #plantinghope #TakeABreak
Thx @Lowes Robinson, PA for sending #LowesHeroes to our community garden. Special thx Todd Bucci & Matt Rutkauskas #plantinghope #TakeABreak
Jackie Downer is still going strong at 90 years old. Read her amazing story here: sm.lowes.com/2SkPJ8 pic.twitter.com/9Dn7BQAD9g
While other companies turned Air Force veteran Clay Luthy away because of his service dog, Charlotte, we stepped up and brought him and Charlotte on board. http://sm.lowes.com/AS89DY