Senior Full Stack Software EngineerApply Now Job ID 1202430BR Date posted 08/02/2017 Location Kirkland, WA Location Name CSC-Kirkland Address 11410 Northeast 122nd Way #200 Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0077 - CSC-K IT Digital
The Sr. Software Engineer is also responsible for developing, configuring, or modifying complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments. This individual facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
The Sr. Software Engineer supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) and participates and coaches others in all software development lifecycle phases.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 7+ years of experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
· 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
· 5+ years of experience in database technologies
Preferred Qualifications :
· Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
· 3+ years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
· 4+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization
· 3+ years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
· 5+ years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
· 5+ years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
· 5+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software solution providers
· 5+ years of experience working with application and integration middleware
· 5+ years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software (e.g., HP Quality Center, Remedy)
· 5+ years of experience working with source code control systems
· 5+ years of IT experience in the retail industry
· 5+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service 2,365 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Recent graduates and soon-to-be grads, this one's for you! Our Moorseville, NC, corporate office is hiring a Strategic Sourcing Senior Specialist. If you have the skills and desire to learn, click here to apply now! http://sm.lowes.com/ALrs49
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Senior IT Business Analyst - bit.ly/2xdIIEB #Mooresville, NC #CareerArc
There is still plenty of time to register for the many recruiting events Lowe's will be attending this year! Explore the list of recruiting events and register today! http://sm.lowes.com/wtcGgZ
Our new fulfillment center will bring over 400 new hires next year. Learn more here: sm.lowes.com/6bdFa5 pic.twitter.com/B9EPwmM054
Want to work in #Mooresville, NC? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2xaw8WG #SupplyChain #Job #Jobs #Hiring #CareerArc
Someone wants to Chat with me? ! Check my pinned post! twitter.com/Rhelton1/statu…
Our stores and team are always growing, and you have the chance to grow with us! Explore our openings now! http://sm.lowes.com/MOBQsx
When the Lowe's Heroes heard that Hornbeck High School was in desperate need of new cabinets, they jumped at the opportunity to help out! Through donations and volunteering, they were able to help Hornbeck High School install the new cabinets and more. Learn more now: http://sm.lowes.com/qmrnx5