Lead - Software Development Engineer in Test - Innovation Labs
We are seeking experienced full-stack software engineers to solve unique and complex technical problems that face our internal and external customers. Software engineers on our team prototype new ideas, build innovative experiences at scale, and enhance existing products. Our team is building the next-generation of products that empower home improvement customers and transform home improvement retail. Join us!
This position is full-time and based in our Kirkland, WA office.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Design and implement features for our content management and build systems
- Develop microservices in NodeJS/Python/C# (or other languages)
- Design Restful APIs with different product requirements (security, scalability, platform, etc.)
- Work on data pipelines and tooling to enable fast iterations
- Experience with task management and version control software tools such as GIT / JIRA / Perforce / VSTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 10+ years relevant software development experience
- 6+ years of experience working on projects at all phases of the development cycle
- 5+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with one or more: Mobile (iOS/Android), Cloud (e.g. Cloud natives), AR/VR, 3D, Game development, AI/ML
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to thrive in a startup-like environment and deliver results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates.
Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.