eCommerce Software EngineerApply Now Job ID 1346197BR Date posted 02/14/2018 Location Kirkland, WA Location Name CSC-Kirkland Address 11410 Northeast 122nd Way #200 Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0077 - CSC-K IT Digital
The eCommerce Software Engineer is also responsible for contributing to and leveraging the technical direction for the development, configuration, or modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments.
An individual in this role supports design, code development, unit testing, systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) for large, complex, cross-functional application initiatives.
The eCommerce Software Engineer provides consultation to help ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures and pursues professional growth and provides developmental opportunities for others.
The eCommerce Senior Software Engineer is also expected to demonstrate the following capabilities:
Use of SOLID design principles and patterns to evolve legacy applications to state of the art technologies and architecture
Be self-driven and work independently on assigned projects and collaborate with the project teams throughout the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions.
Contribute to continuous improvement of standards, tools and processes used across all teams and functions.
Translation of business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 5+ years of experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• 4+ years of experience in database technologies
• 4+ years of experience with WebServices
•Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 4+ years of hands on full-stack development experience in designing and developing N-Tier applications using ASP.Net, C#.Net, MVC, Web Services, AngularJs and other web technologies
• 4+ years of experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server or other RDBMS
• 4+ years of IT experience developing and implementing systems within an organization
• 4+ years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
• 4+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software solution providers
• 4+ years of experience working with application and integration middleware
• 4+ years of experience working with source code control systems
• 4+ years of IT experience in the retail industry
• 4+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
• 4+ years experience applying Agile development practices.
• 4+ years experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems.
• 4+ years experience working with distributed, component-based architectures.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Tune in to learn more about joining our Lowe’s family directly from our employees.
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Store Seasonal Employee (Lot Attendant/Loader - Outside Lawn & Garden Department) - bit.ly/2onZcr4 #Retail #SanBruno, CA
@JimmieJohnson is back to announce that today is National Hiring Day! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there!
Jimmie Johnson is back to announce #NationalHiringDay today! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there! http://sm.lowes.com/6GH3eC
Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on Feb. 21st from 10am – 7pm at any store Nationwide to become part of our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
It’s improving season and we could use a hand! Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on February 21st at any store. cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
#NationalHiringDay is tomorrow! Can't make it to the event? Tune into our Facebook Live event tomorrow at 2:15 with our CHRO, Jennifer Weber, to learn more about how you can make start a career with Lowe's this Spring! Learn more about the event here: sm.lowes.com/mGmZQm pic.twitter.com/vLiOiHkBef
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Stop in at any store Nationwide from 10am - 7pm to have a chance to join our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…