eCommerce Software EngineerApply Now Job ID 1322160BR Date posted 01/05/2018 Location Kirkland, WA Location Name CSC-Kirkland Address 11410 Northeast 122nd Way #200 Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0077 - CSC-K IT Digital
The eCommerce Software Engineer is also responsible for contributing to and leveraging the technical direction for the development, configuration, or modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments.
An individual in this role supports design, code development, unit testing, systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) for large, complex, cross-functional application initiatives.
The eCommerce Software Engineer provides consultation to help ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures and pursues professional growth and provides developmental opportunities for others.
The eCommerce Senior Software Engineer is also expected to demonstrate the following capabilities:
Use of SOLID design principles and patterns to evolve legacy applications to state of the art technologies and architecture
Be self-driven and work independently on assigned projects and collaborate with the project teams throughout the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions.
Contribute to continuous improvement of standards, tools and processes used across all teams and functions.
Translation of business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 5+ years of experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• 4+ years of experience in database technologies
• 4+ years of experience with WebServices
•Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 4+ years of hands on full-stack development experience in designing and developing N-Tier applications using ASP.Net, C#.Net, MVC, Web Services, AngularJs and other web technologies
• 4+ years of experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server or other RDBMS
• 4+ years of IT experience developing and implementing systems within an organization
• 4+ years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
• 4+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software solution providers
• 4+ years of experience working with application and integration middleware
• 4+ years of experience working with source code control systems
• 4+ years of IT experience in the retail industry
• 4+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
• 4+ years experience applying Agile development practices.
• 4+ years experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems.
• 4+ years experience working with distributed, component-based architectures.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Our smart home technology is helping people care for their loved ones! Check it out: sm.lowes.com/gwQ35u pic.twitter.com/SflT0VZVZG
We're hiring HR managers to join the Lowe's team! If you have experience leading teams in a retail environment, then join us today: http://sm.lowes.com/PVw28h
Want to work at Lowe's Stores? We're #hiring in #Nashville, TN! Click for details: bit.ly/2EW5kxm #Labor #Job #Jobs
At Lowe's, we believe the best dressed snowmen wear red vests. Let us know if you agree in the comments.
Looking to join a great team? Lowe’s of Howell is hiring! #workatlowes #lowesspringhire pic.twitter.com/QgdB3G6Xo6
Are you looking to join a great team? Lowe’s of Howell is hiring! #workatlowes twitter.com/rpaul1618/stat…
We're hiring #HR managers to help lead the Lowe's team! Apply here: sm.lowes.com/1yOMnR pic.twitter.com/ayvZD5AK7s