eCommerce Senior Software EngineerApply Now Job ID 1202431BR Date posted 05/19/2017 Location Kirkland, WA Location Name CSC-Kirkland Address 11410 Northeast 122nd Way #200 Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0077 - CSC-K IT Digital
Lowe’s is looking for someone that is driven by potential—A trailblazer of innovation. We are a multibillion dollar company with 5 million MyLowes users and millions of daily site visits. We’re looking for someone that dares to take risks and is excited about the opportunity to work on problems that have never been attempted. So if you’re an innovator, the kind of person who thinks outside the box and is always excited about your next challenge, you might just be the Pioneering Spirit we’re looking for.
The eCommerce Senior Software Engineer is primarily responsible for translating business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions.
The eCommerce Senior Software Engineer is also responsible for contributing to and leveraging the technical direction for the development, configuration, or modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments.
The eCommerce Senior Software Engineer is responsible for serving as a technical expert for project teams throughout the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions. An individual in this role supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) for large, complex, cross-functional application initiatives.
The eCommerce Senior Software Engineer provides consultation to help ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures and pursues professional growth and provides developmental opportunities for others.
The eCommerce Senior Software Engineer is also expected to demonstrate the following capabilities:
Use of SOLID design principles and patterns to evolve legacy applications to state of the art technologies and architecture
Serves as a technical expert for project teams throughout the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions.
Contribution to continuous improvement of standards, tools and processes used across all teams and functions.
Translation of business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 7+ years of experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• 5+ years of experience in database technologies
• 4+ years of experience with WebServices
•Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 3+ years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
• 4+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization
• 5+ years of hands on full-stack development experience in designing and developing N-Tier applications using ASP.Net, C#.Net, MVC, Web Services, AngularJs and other web technologies
• 5+ years of experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server or other RDBMS
• 5+ years of IT experience developing and implementing systems within an organization
• 5+ years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
• 5+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software solution providers
• 5+ years of experience working with application and integration middleware
• 5+ years of experience working with source code control systems
• 5+ years of IT experience in the retail industry
• 5+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
• 5+ years experience applying Agile development practices.
• 5+ years experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems.
• 5+ years experience working with distributed, component-based architectures.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service 2,365 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Lowe's is #40 on the 2017 Fortune 500 list. Find the latest news, stock prices and financial information for Lowe's on Fortune.com.
Lowe's has moved up to #40 on Fortune's 500 list! Learn about the Lowe's innovations that moved us to #40:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
If you enjoy being a leader and helping others, this may be the job for you. Apply now to join Lowe's!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
Summer is a prime time for adventure and travel, and it can also be peak season for home burglaries. Here are a few precautionary and proactive steps you can take to secure your home this summer. Stop your mail and newspaper or ask a neighbor to gather these items for you so they don't accumulate on...
Ever wondered what it's like to open a brand-new Lowe's store? Take a look at the process here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! sm.lowes.com/mLrvem pic.twitter.com/9yTFK0Mbh1
Metrolina Greenhouses help supply Lowe's with millions of flowers every year in NC. newsroom.lowes.com/inside-lowes/7… pic.twitter.com/NH5SOIjplG
Lowe's has moved up to #40 Fortune's 500 list! Learn about the Lowe's innovations that moved us to #40:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…