Field Project SpecialistApply Now Job ID 1393700BR Date posted 05/14/2018 Location Jersey City, NJ Location Name Jersey City, NJ Address 727 Route 440 Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0754 - Inst Sale Prod Office-Midwest
The Field Project Specialist is primarily responsible for conducting Customer Job Site Visits on active Installed or Service related contracts for the purpose of enhancing the Customer Experience while reviewing work progress and quality of work as well as validating only approved Installers are on site and safety practices are exercised.
The Field Project Specialist will also have primary responsibility to serve as liaison between Customers, Installers, Stores and Vendors as necessary to communicate any issues and provide recommendations for resolution.
To accomplish this, the Field Project Specialist must have moderate knowledge of remodeling practices and products. The Field Project Specialist will collaborate directly with Customers, Installers, Stores and peers in order to enhance the overall Customer Experience.
Job Site Visits
* Plans daily Job/Project site visit schedule to ensure appropriate jobs are visited using program
guidelines and that they are coordinated efficiently to maximize visits and minimize expenses.
* Interacts with Customer to support Lowes value proposition and enhance the Customer Experience.
* Reviews job site ensure general work progress, quality and safety measures are on target.
* Conducts on-site meetings with Customer and Installer as needed to discuss issues.
* Evaluates job/project issues, proposed solutions and escalates when necessary to resolve.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 6 months experience in a customer facing role
* 6 months experience in project coordination OR experience in remodeling or construction industry
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field
* 1 year experience working in an installed sales function * Bilingual
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
"We know women working together are an unstoppable force for creating meaningful change in our communities” - Colleen B. Penhall, Lowe’s VP of Corporate Social Responsibility. Learn more about our #NationalWomensBuildWeek here: sm.lowes.com/L3zvl7 pic.twitter.com/eRGqVSW9uC
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2x1JSHY #Transportation #Cincinnati, OH
If you're looking for work in #Lexington, KY, check out this #job: bit.ly/2GBJMqb #Transportation #Hiring
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! http://sm.lowes.com/qF6JCm
See our latest #FernandinaBeach, FL #job and click to apply: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2LhRvxa #Transportation #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Non-CDL DRIVER-Part TIme - bit.ly/2Lb6M2C #Transportation #Schertz, TX #Job #Jobs
Look at all of these gardening supplies! Thank you @Lowes for supporting our learning garden project! We are so excited to have you as our partner. @flipnmandy @Kenbenet #kidsdeserveit #drespride #ncstate #lowesheroes pic.twitter.com/h74nS1HUQW
See our latest #Austin, TX #job and click to apply: Delivery Driver CDL - FT (Shoal Creek BLvd) - bit.ly/2rZMCAb #Transportation #Hiring