Call Center RepresentativeApply Now Job ID 1339645BR Date posted 02/01/2018 Location Indianapolis, IN Location Name Lowes CSC Indianapolis Address 6620 Network Way Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0147 - Contact Ctr Midwest Ops
Lowe's has exciting fast-paced Contact Center opportunities at our Customer Support Center in Indianapolis, IN. Our agent schedules include evenings and at least one weekend day. By applying to this job opening, your application will be reviewed for consideration of the following positions.
The Base Agent is expected to be proficient in one core grouping of similar contact types, providing a consistently high level of customer-centric support. An individual in this role is expected to continue learning, developing, and building on the foundational skill set of a Lowe’s Contact Center Agent, and must be receptive to regular feedback to hone skills and enhance performance. An individual in this role must work within established parameters (e.g., quality and productivity metrics), while quickly and efficiently providing excellent customer service in real time. In order to accomplish this work, this Agent must have basic knowledge of computer systems, customer service skills, basic reading and comprehension skills, and the ability to adapt to frequent change. An individual in this role must also be able to closely follow directions, engage with peers, leadership, and customers in a professional manner, and communicate issues, concerns, and wins. This position is in a fast-paced Contact Center environment and schedules may include evening and weekend work.
The most important responsibility of this role is to represent the Lowe’s values and vision to all internal and external contacts, understanding that our customers expect to communicate with a professional and empowered representative of the Lowe’s organization. The Universal Agent achieves this by:
• Using established policies and procedures to meet customer needs while interacting with customers through any channel by which the customer may choose to engage Lowe’s; documenting interactions according to standards to ensure complete and accurate records are maintained; conducting any necessary follow-up activities and/or notifying other departments on behalf of the customer; recognizing and acting on sales opportunities; identifying and notifying leadership of customer patterns, trends or atypical activities that may have a negative impact on customers or the business
• Practicing continuous learning and self-development by remaining actively engaged in ongoing learning of Lowe’s business and Contact Center technology, processes, and tools in order to effectively carry out assigned activities
• Effectively completing all assigned work in a timely and efficient manner according to Contact Center policies and procedures by understanding the importance of balancing time management with delivering quality work; adhering to a Contact Center schedule and abiding by all attendance rules and policies; maintaining awareness of time requirements, and the amount of time expected to complete each task; conducting self professionally at all times in all interactions
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Contact Center-specific skills training and/or certificate
• 1 year of customer service or sales experience
• Knowledge of the home improvement retail industry.
Lowe’sCompanies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE®50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week inthe United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service 2,365 homeimprovement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it servesthrough programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvementprojects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! sm.lowes.com/FL2Z3r pic.twitter.com/DcUWmR9UGV
Want to work in #Columbus, OH? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2HfOX4k #Transportation #Job #Jobs #Hiring
Looking to make the next big move in your career? We are hiring for a Strategic Sourcing Senior Analyst to join our team! Learn more about this job and apply today! sm.lowes.com/i8jzUw pic.twitter.com/6sI3MW8hxB
Lowe’s is proud to employ over 14,000 military veterans and support military members and their families. We welcomed 20 military customers and their guests to enjoy March Madness games as a thank-you for their service. Learn more about our special day her
If you are a zealot for Customer Service and have a technical mind for writing code and workforce management reports, check out the Workforce Management Information Analyst role at Lowe's Western Contact Center in Albuquerque: goo.gl/xSVkc6 #WorkAtLowes #LowesCareers
At Lowe's, we are always looking for driven individuals who are looking to make the next big move in their career. We are hiring for a Strategic Sourcing Senior Analyst to join our team. Learn more about this job and apply today! http://sm.lowes.com/WY9ou
Join the Lowe's team! See our latest #job opening here: bit.ly/2HaPOmS #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Hiring
RT @LowesMedia: Volunteers from 14 @Lowes stores are partnering with @firstresponse today to help homeowners in Greensboro, NC that were im…