Call Center RepresentativeApply Now Job ID 1505563BR Date posted 12/12/2018 Location Indianapolis, IN Location Name Lowes CSC Indianapolis Address 6620 Network Way Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0147 - Contact Ctr Midwest Ops
Lowe's has exciting fast-paced Contact Center opportunities at our Customer Support Center in Indianapolis, IN. Our agent schedules include evenings and at least one weekend day. By applying to this job opening, your application will be reviewed for consideration of the following positions.
The Base Agent is expected to be proficient in one core grouping of similar contact types, providing a consistently high level of customer-centric support. An individual in this role is expected to continue learning, developing, and building on the foundational skill set of a Lowe’s Contact Center Agent, and must be receptive to regular feedback to hone skills and enhance performance. An individual in this role must work within established parameters (e.g., quality and productivity metrics), while quickly and efficiently providing excellent customer service in real time. In order to accomplish this work, this Agent must have basic knowledge of computer systems, customer service skills, basic reading and comprehension skills, and the ability to adapt to frequent change. An individual in this role must also be able to closely follow directions, engage with peers, leadership, and customers in a professional manner, and communicate issues, concerns, and wins. This position is in a fast-paced Contact Center environment and schedules may include evening and weekend work.
The most important responsibility of this role is to represent the Lowe’s values and vision to all internal and external contacts, understanding that our customers expect to communicate with a professional and empowered representative of the Lowe’s organization. The Universal Agent achieves this by:
• Using established policies and procedures to meet customer needs while interacting with customers through any channel by which the customer may choose to engage Lowe’s; documenting interactions according to standards to ensure complete and accurate records are maintained; conducting any necessary follow-up activities and/or notifying other departments on behalf of the customer; recognizing and acting on sales opportunities; identifying and notifying leadership of customer patterns, trends or atypical activities that may have a negative impact on customers or the business
• Practicing continuous learning and self-development by remaining actively engaged in ongoing learning of Lowe’s business and Contact Center technology, processes, and tools in order to effectively carry out assigned activities
• Effectively completing all assigned work in a timely and efficient manner according to Contact Center policies and procedures by understanding the importance of balancing time management with delivering quality work; adhering to a Contact Center schedule and abiding by all attendance rules and policies; maintaining awareness of time requirements, and the amount of time expected to complete each task; conducting self professionally at all times in all interactions
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Contact Center-specific skills training and/or certificate
• 1 year of customer service or sales experience
• Knowledge of the home improvement retail industry.
Lowe’sCompanies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE®50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week inthe United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service 2,365 homeimprovement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it servesthrough programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvementprojects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#DYK Lowe's emergency command center has been deploying disaster relief for 30 years? Take a look inside the command center here: sm.lowes.com/z4zaEs pic.twitter.com/VMvyjrJSGg
Lowe's recruiters had a great time at #NatCon2019, the largest annual gathering of student veterans! They networked with student veterans from across the country, talked about Lowe’s commitment to veterans, and left feeling inspired. What a great way to start 2019! #LowesLife
Lowe's is recognizing the employees who pour their hearts and souls into their work. Congrats to Timothy Ricker, winner of the exceptional #customerservice award! pic.twitter.com/3pjP3rkZ5c
Congratulations to exceptional customer service award winner Timothy Ricker, who is an avid supporter of the Employee Relief Fund and the Boys and Girls Club. We're happy to be able to give back to an employee who contributes so much to Lowe's. #LowesLife
We're proud to announce that Lowe's has been named one of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity by @blackenterprise! Learn more about the honor here: sm.lowes.com/Hai1SW #DiversityandInclusion pic.twitter.com/ItLHTCbxRw
Lowe's very own Robin Bornkamp has been named one of 2019's Top Women in Retail Tech! Discover how Robin is leading us into the next phase of our ongoing transformation here: [link] #WomenInLeadership sm.lowes.com/icDIlV pic.twitter.com/WhuytpEOB1
Our mission at Lowe's is to help people love where they live and work. Our team in Littleton, NH showed their commitment to that mission by donating grills to local police and fire departments, and coming together to put on a spectacular holiday employee appreciation event! #LowesLife
We love when our employees give back to their communities. Sending a special thank you to the Lowe's team in Littleton, NH who donated grills and cleaning supplies to local Police and Fire Departments during the holidays! #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/sU4Qr6fHqD