Pro Sales ManagerApply Now Job ID 1583265BR Date posted 04/25/2019 Location Hialeah, FL Location Name Hialeah, FL Address 1650 West 37Th Street Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0507 - Outside Sales - Deep South
- Drive Pro sales for assigned and Prospect portfolio of customers by conducting market research, cold calling, following through on lead generation, meeting with clients/customers on a regular basis in their place of business, jobsites and tradeshows
- Schedule regular visits to worksites to determine to identify if additional product is needed, take order, work with store to fulfill the order.
- During customer meetings negotiate pricing and contract terms in order to close sales.
- Conducts district level research of pro customer opportunities to find the highest opportunity customers to pursue.
- Works with assigned accounts and pulls together all relevant information to create an effective strategy to deploy for their assigned accounts
- Works cross functionally with District Managers and Store Managers to bring the services and products needed to increase pro sales, with each of the PSMs customers
- Meets the highest level purchasing decision makers to conduct supplier annual reviews, coordinate and lead quarterly and annual planning and production meetings, hold vendor specific trade shows, board of director vendor approval meetings, etc.
- Conducts 12-15 sales calls each week to review products, production schedules, planning schedules, delivery timing and new product introductions; ensuring these sales calls are scheduled 1-2 weeks in advance
- Applies a consultative selling strategy to understand the needs of the customer and apply a proactive selling approach when scheduling on-going follow-ups with sales opportunities
- Builds strong working relationships with District Managers, Store Managers, Regional Vice Presidents
- Uses all relevant selling tools, selling programs and fulfillment channels to bring the most effective solutions that will most benefit their pro customer
- Updates District Manager on a weekly basis in regard to sales and customer opportunities, wins and sales performance, including yearly planned sales
- Influences the District Manager and store managers in regard to service levels and in stock levels needed to assist specific customer needs
- Works cross functionally with district and regional based merchandising team members to ensure the proper and most relevant products related to their managed account customers
- Communicates effectively with Regional Pro Sales Director and Divisional Sales Director
- Researches and analyzes the market to ascertain competitive service levels, Pro programs, and price ranges in order to leverage trends and better serve customers
- Integrates with customer’s accounting and business operations practices to best support and integrate processes between Lowe’s and customer’s purchasing and accounting systems
Bachelor's Degree -Business or related field and 4 years relevant professional sales experience OR 8 relevant professional sales experience in lieu of degree
Experience selling products and services to strategic accounts and or Business to Business selling
Strong communications skills to interact with customer accounts
Sales experience in the maintenance, repair, operations, construction, home improvement, or property maintenance industry
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#ICYMI, we hosted a #GenerationT kick-off event at a Boston area high school to help bring shop class back to the school and give students hands-on experience learning #tradeskills. Learn more about #GenT here: low.es/2HsBGnj pic.twitter.com/HThfz8CsoY
Our partners at the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (#FLASH), are hosting the #HurricaneAwarenessTour to educates coastal city residents on #hurricanepreparedness. Learn more here: low.es/2Ji1cOa pic.twitter.com/iIW3QIweWM
Lowe's associates still rock their red vests, but our new camo vests make it easy to spot our #militaryveteran employees. Learn more about #LowesLife how we salute our camo-clad employees. #MilitaryAppreciationMonth low.es/2JjCFs5 pic.twitter.com/eHQ5rPDO4Y
Volunteers from Charlotte area @Lowes stores joined @RedCross to install free smoke alarms as part of the #SoundtheAlarm campaign, which we will continue to do in 25 U.S. cities over the next few weeks to help #EndHomeFires. low.es/30gJqjW pic.twitter.com/mDyT0fXXeR
Class is in session at #LowesUniversity. We recently welcomed employees to take part of our week-long Store Manager Learning Experience, to help them grow and gain perspective from Lowe's executive leaders. #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/XpbGPiEZSV
Happy #MothersDay! ❤️ Take some time to make your mom feel special today. What do you love most about your mom? pic.twitter.com/6Ov0uk16Lc
Veteran and Lowe's customer, Joe, transformed pieces and parts into pedals and power. Learn more about how this board tracker enthusiast built a tribute bike with a little help from his friends at Lowe's: sm.lowes.com/1Ts2Zz pic.twitter.com/XOPCsofIEm
Looking to make a career change? Lowe's can open doors for you and your future. Join #LowesLife today! sm.lowes.com/s6V74t pic.twitter.com/Y2Z2Dev0qp