Talent Acquisition Manager
Job ID 1700335BR
Date posted 09/11/2019
Location Hazlet, New Jersey
Location Name New York, NY (Region Office 30)
Address 1301 Route 36
Employment Type I Full time
Employment Type II Regular
Line of Business Corporate
Department LWS_USA_Field Talent Acquisition
The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative partner in the development and execution of talent acquisition
strategies within field operations that align with company's key business drivers and enhances Lowe's overall recruiting
program success. This is a management position that involves directing the efforts of field Talent Acquisition Partners to
support and achieve hiring demands across field operations to include hourly and exempt hiring across stores, supply chain
facilities and contact centers within the region.
• Leads, plans, organizes, implements and evaluates talent acquisition strategies ensuring alignment with business strategy
for assigned Regions.
• Manages the activities of multiple Talent Acquisition Partners to achieve hiring demands for field operations; sets annual
employee goals and objectives and monitors the performance of individuals within the team.
• Serves as a trainer and coach for team members on all aspects of sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring of exempt
and non-exempt employees.
• Supports and champions company’s recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness
and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
• Analyzes data analytics, insights, and trends to ensure service level agreements are achieved; partners with Talent
Acquisition Center of Excellence to ensure mitigation strategies are in place to achieve hiring in hard to staff locations.
• Makes recommendations to the Divisional Director Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners on ways to improve
recruiter productivity and hiring quality.
• Responsible for coaching business leaders around talent acquisition hiring practices; ensure hiring managers are trained on
interview skills and service level agreements commitments.
• Attends regional Career Fairs to promote a positive company image and to communicate the various opportunities provided
• Maintains knowledge of broad HR policies, programs, laws, and issues with a focus on how they systematically relate to
- Bachelor’s Degree in an HR related field
- 5+ years experience in managing a recruitment function is desired
- 1+ year experience managing or supervising others, with either direct or indirect report responsibility
- 5+ years recruiting experience at the professional level is preferred
- 3 years experience managing or supervising other, including 1year of direct report responsibility
- Demonstrated experience developing, adapting, or facilitating training
- Demonstrated experience actively serving as a strategic business partner for other parts of the organization
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.