Sales Specialist ProServicesApply Now Job ID 1539552BR Date posted 02/11/2019 Location Greenland, NH Location Name Greenland, NH Address 1440 Greenland Road Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Store Department 0404 - Pro Services
Serves as the store expert in the ProServices department by providing detailed product information to both customers and peers, promoting and recommending products, plans, or installation services that match customer needs, informing customers on pricing, options or status on pending orders. Includes generating leads, conducting sales activities, building relationships with customers, keeping shelves stocked and correctly displayed, and coordinating successful completion of projects and orders. This includes performing order management duties such as entering new orders for customers, reaching out to vendors on special orders, tracking and fulfilling orders, and resolving issues.
Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe's retail experience.
- 1 year sales experience in building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades, or MRO (maintenance repair operations), identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 1 year building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades, or MRO (maintenance repair operations) experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- 1 year experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including Special Order.
- 2 years experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans.
- 2 years experience in providing exceptional customer service, including greeting customers, answering phones, thanking customers for their business, pulling orders for delivery, pricing jobs, calculating job lot quantities, following up with customers, and cold calling.
- 2 years experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, or installs.
- 1 year experience promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans.
- 2 years experience in a sales environment with required sales goals or metrics.
- Currently licensed in trade area related to commercial sales or general contracting OR previously licensed in trade area related to commercial sales or general contracting.
- 2 years experience in a trade directly related to commercial sales.
- 2 years business-to-business sales experience.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
RT @Lowes: Lowe's is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans.
Thank you to all the students who came out! Learn more about our student events here: low.es/2XktrQq 👩🎓👨🎓
When Lowe's heard that Michigan resident Danny Newland's snowblower had been stolen, we knew we had to replace it. It was a snow brainer! Learn more about the story here: sm.lowes.com/LiGeaP
Transitioning from the military can be daunting. Lowe's Executive Vice President, Joe McFarland, knows from first-hand experience. Read this Q&A with him and learn how he made the most of his transition: sm.lowes.com/XLpfsW #TransitioningVeterans #MilitaryHiring pic.twitter.com/j1dc2mhdtJ
A seasonal position at Lowe's can blossom into a rewarding, full-time career. Join our team this #SpringHire season! 🌸 Discover available roles here: sm.lowes.com/irOsUV pic.twitter.com/S6ESJJy509
No winter blues here. Our team in Lowell, MA is all smiles! Discover how you can join the team here: sm.lowes.com/5dykWe #SpringHire pic.twitter.com/Ez8a4hhOhC
Whether you're a rookie or veteran employee, there's room to grow at Lowe's. Discover fresh #SpringHire opportunities and join our team here: sm.lowes.com/SLGeyK pic.twitter.com/XLJpPZxd2i
It's raining cats and jobs! Say hello to Lola, our feline friend in Sulphur Springs, TX. Get a red vest like hers by joining our team right meow! 🐱 #SpringHire #SulphurSprings #Texashttp://sm.lowes.com/3HRNzX pic.twitter.com/Qfid5TmyUO