Talent Acquisition Partner - Columbia, SCApply Now Job ID 1513636BR Date posted 01/07/2019 Location Columbia, SC Location Name Columbia, SC Address 390 Harbison Blvd. Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0145 - Field Talent Acquisition
The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative business partner to hiring managers and field HR business partners to ensure successful execution of recruiting strategies aimed at achieving high volume hiring needs across field operations. The designated business areas under the responsibility of this role diverse and geographically dispersed stores, supply chain facilities and contact centers. The individual in this role utilizes his/her knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote company strategies, priorities, culture, mission and values and drives alignment of HR talent acquisition capabilities to organizational needs.
- The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative business partner to hiring managers and field HR business partners to ensure successful execution of recruiting strategies aimed at achieving high volume hiring needs across field operations. The designated business areas under the responsibility of this role diverse and geographically dispersed stores, supply chain facilities and contact centers. The individual in this role utilizes his/her knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote company strategies, priorities, culture, mission and values and drives alignment of HR talent acquisition capabilities to organizational needs.
- Develop and manage pipeline of potential candidates for business through proactive market analysis, data insights, and ongoing relationship management.
- Conduct proactive needs analysis with hiring managers to establish execution plan to achieve high volume hiring during peak business demands across designated business area; advise and make decisions around candidate selection throughout hiring life cycle.
- Responsible for developing and executing talent sourcing plans for their business area, screening, and selection of talent pools for exempt and specialized field positions by sourcing diverse candidate pools to attract top caliber talent for organization.
- Partner with centralized talent acquisition operations team to optimize processes and continuously improve candidate experience throughout hiring life cycle.
- Partner with internal Talent Acquisition COEs and Shared Service team to develop sourcing strategies to support hard to hire area and roles and increase brand recognition.
- Serve as brand ambassador in marketplace by supporting and championing company’s recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
- Facilitate stakeholder talent planning and debrief discussions to establish, measure, and monitor successes and opportunities to address potential issues to ensure hiring objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field with 3+ years experience in Talent Acquisition and/or similar role.
- Experience with ERP system (e.g. PeopleSoft/Workday)
- Experience with applicant tracking system (e.g. IBM Kenexa)
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,240 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
RT @Lowes: Lowe's is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans.
Thank you to all the students who came out! Learn more about our student events here: low.es/2XktrQq 👩🎓👨🎓
When Lowe's heard that Michigan resident Danny Newland's snowblower had been stolen, we knew we had to replace it. It was a snow brainer! Learn more about the story here: sm.lowes.com/LiGeaP
Transitioning from the military can be daunting. Lowe's Executive Vice President, Joe McFarland, knows from first-hand experience. Read this Q&A with him and learn how he made the most of his transition: sm.lowes.com/XLpfsW #TransitioningVeterans #MilitaryHiring pic.twitter.com/j1dc2mhdtJ
A seasonal position at Lowe's can blossom into a rewarding, full-time career. Join our team this #SpringHire season! 🌸 Discover available roles here: sm.lowes.com/irOsUV pic.twitter.com/S6ESJJy509
No winter blues here. Our team in Lowell, MA is all smiles! Discover how you can join the team here: sm.lowes.com/5dykWe #SpringHire pic.twitter.com/Ez8a4hhOhC
Whether you're a rookie or veteran employee, there's room to grow at Lowe's. Discover fresh #SpringHire opportunities and join our team here: sm.lowes.com/SLGeyK pic.twitter.com/XLJpPZxd2i
It's raining cats and jobs! Say hello to Lola, our feline friend in Sulphur Springs, TX. Get a red vest like hers by joining our team right meow! 🐱 #SpringHire #SulphurSprings #Texashttp://sm.lowes.com/3HRNzX pic.twitter.com/Qfid5TmyUO