Account Executive ProServicesApply Now Job ID 1414501BR Date posted 06/13/2018 Location Colorado Springs, CO Location Name Central Colorado Springs, CO Address 701 North Academy Blvd Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0306 - Outside Sales - Northwest
• Develops and implements a thorough and complete selling strategy for each customer in their portfolio
• Listens to customers feedback (i.e. challenges, comments, concerns) and utilizes this information to formulate an effective strategy to increase year over year customer profitable spend
• Travels to customers’ job sites and business locations regularly to meet with and present to Directors, Presidents, etc. to build and maintain customer relationships
• Meets the highest level purchasing decision makers to conduct supplier annual reviews, coordinate and lead quarterly and annual planning and production meetings, hold vendor specific trade shows, board of director vendor approval meetings, etc.
• Applies a consultative selling strategy to understand the needs of the customer and apply a proactive selling approach when scheduling on-going follow-ups with sales opportunities
• Serves as a key partner to the channel sales team at the local level, working to create opportunities for contracts, develop local relationships for national account customers, and drive more sales within existing contracts
• Furthers relationships by getting customers on Lowe's for Pros (structure account, change pricing, view catalogs) platform and utilizing tools available to increase spend i.e. e-procurement, punch out functions, etc.
• Leverages the AEP community to share knowledge, communicate wins, and collaborate with the entire team and other teams at Lowe’s
• Communicates with Territory Manager in assigned territory to determine sales opportunities and issues with products used by Pro business customers in order to customize sales opportunities and source desired products in the market
• Researches and analyzes the market to ascertain competitive service levels, Pro programs, and price ranges in order to leverage trends and better serve customers
• Integrates with customer’s accounting and business operations practices to best support and integrate processes between Lowe’s and customer’s purchasing and accounting systems
Bachelor's Degree -Business or related field and 4 years relevant professional sales experience OR 8 relevant professional sales experience in lieu of degree
Experience selling products and services to strategic accounts and or Business to Business selling
Strong communications skills to interact with customer accounts
Sales experience in the maintenance, repair, operations, construction, home improvement, or property maintenance industry
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2MPLuZv #Transportation #Greer, SC #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2IhsT4R #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
Beep beep! We're looking for #DeliveryDrivers nationwide to join our team. Apply today! sm.lowes.com/ufDGPM pic.twitter.com/yCbKUOJ4uv
Lowe’s 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Interns gain hands-on experience, develop leadership skills and build valuable relationships with managers, mentors and peers, while contributing to company initiatives. Additionally, our internships are designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent for critical roles within the organization by converting successful interns into full-time college hires.
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Full Time Delivery Driver - CDL Required - bit.ly/2IcAv8N #Transportation #Cincinnati, OH #Hiring
Our 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Our program is designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent by converting successful interns into full-time hires. pic.twitter.com/SZwyd1yxsP
Want to work in #AransasPass, TX? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2GveAJi #Transportation #Job #Jobs #Hiring