Lowe’s is committed to creating a seamless omnichannel experience and leveraging the latest technology to delight the customer throughout the experience. We want to serve the customer where and how they want to be served. This position will focus on portfolio management and the financial and business planning activities surrounding e-commerce initiatives. This includes conceptualizing, structuring, and developing analyses and models to support both short and long range planning and prioritization efforts across the e-commerce portfolio.
We are looking for a broad, customer an financially centric thinker who can effectively splice together business, financial, and customer experience objectives to develop portfolio prioritization and sequencing strategies. This role will partner cross functionally across e-commerce domains to identify, track, and value feature and epic delivery efforts and omni-channel deployments.
This product manager will utilize data, analytics, customer insights, and business acumen to frame and lead the execution of analysis to support management planning and decision making activities both at the portfolio level and at the individual project level. This will include partnering with other product managers to help define and quantify value for new intake requests as well as epics and features in flight. This role will track actual performance against expectations and use these learnings to inform ongoing portfolio planning. The ideal candidate must be able to think at both the strategic and tactical level, and leverage a data-driven approach to solve problems and weigh trade-offs.
This product manager should have prior portfolio management and/or business development experience and be familiar with the latest technology and trends. He/She must be able to operate efficiently in agile and partner with technology teams across the enterprise to help deliver new experiences for our customers that continually raise the bar and capitalize on market opportunities.
- Partners across e-commerce to maintains an ongoing real-time view past, current, and future development work as well as incoming demands on the organization.
- Quantifies and prioritizes opportunites form both a financial and customer experience impact
- Leverages data and analytics to identify potential new opportunities and develops business cases to support those opportiunities as applicable
- Partners with product managers to develop business cases for a new feature or set of features
- Partners with product management and finance teams to create detailed financial models and uses business/financial acumen to modify and adjust as necessary.
- Designs and conducts scenario anaklysis against the portfolio to facilitate management resource planning activities and decision making.
- Serves as the voice of the customer with a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and effectively communicates those to business partners.
- Represents those customer needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development with associated technology teams.
- Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met, identifies opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results
- Builds and leverages solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, other Product Managers, user experience, and technology teams to facilitate successful feature implementation
- Keeps pace with change to help identify and sustain a competitive advantage in the marketplace by seeking out and learning about changes in the field
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years experience in 2 or more of the following: portfolio planning, project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
- 2+ years experience in strategy, business development, and/or digital product delivery experience in executing world-class digital product and/or experience
- 1+ years experience in demonstrated delivery of business results
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
- Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or similar advanced degree
- 1+ years’ experience in product design and/or product management
- Prior leadership with a top 25 omni-channel retailer
- Experience in running a P&L
- Strong financial and business acumen
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.