IT Software Eng Consultant
- Translates complex cross-functional business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions; partners with Product Team to understand business needs and functional specifications
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs; evaluates project deliverables to ensure they meet specifications and architectural standards
- Guides application and software development teams in the design and build of complex solutions and ensures that teams are in alignment with the architecture blueprint, standards, target state architecture, and strategies.
- Coordinates, executes, and participates in component integration (CIT) scenarios, systems integration testing (SIT), and user acceptance testing (UAT) to identify application errors and to ensure quality software deployment
- Participates and coaches’ others in all software development end-to-end product lifecycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of complex company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
- Has solid grasp of software design patterns and approaches; understands application level software architecture; makes technical trade-off decisions at application level
- Automates and simplifies team development, test, and operations processes; develops detailed architecture plans for large scale enterprise architecture projects and drives the plans to fruition
- Solves complex architecture/design and business problems; solutions are extensible; works to simplify, optimize, remove bottlenecks, etc.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to more junior level engineers and/or peers; may provide feedback and direction on specific engineering tasks.
- Design for single units/functionality, less complex design
- Active participants in code reviews
- Escalation point for trouble shooting
- Solving problems of increasing complexity
- Provide team leadership, receiving direction from manager and giving direction to junior team members
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the documentation of current state solution architectures and developing solution blueprints, assuring adherence to standards and alignment to the desired target state.
- 3+ years Salesforce development/implementation experience, with good command on Apex, controllers and extensions, triggers, batch processes and APIs.
Expertise in REST APIs, SOAP Web services, S-controls
- End-to-End functional awareness of any Cloud module (preferably Sales/Service)
- Good knowledge on Lightning framework
- Thorough understanding on the Lifecycle of development including SAF deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Changeset and Ant.
- Knowledge of development/Coding Standards and best practices in Visual Force/Apex and governor limits.
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical users
- Salesforce Developer or Architect certifications
- Good knowledge of Agile implementation methodologies.
- Ability to guide a medium-sized team of developers
- Design patterns of best-of-breed enterprise applications developed on Salesforce.com
- Experience in migration projects (On Premise to Cloud)
- Knowledge of Lightning Design System.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.