Director, Product Management
The Director of Product Management will lead a team of Sr. Product Managers to help us accomplish these objectives. This leader will think strategically, look at the business analytically, obsess about the customer and implement at scale. S/he will draw on operations experience, managing workflow across the entire team, own and author business reviews of the team roadmap, and manage priorities against capacity to deliver results. With a keen eye for solid UX/Design, the Director, Product Management will take ownership over the development roadmap in an Agile setting to drive results. S/he will build and inspire a positive, high-energy, results-oriented culture across teams rich in diversity and experience. This role is inherently cross-functional and will work closely with engineering, UX/Design, Operations, Finance and Customer Service teams to bring products to market and enhance our existing products and processes. This is an extremely visible position that will interact at all levels of corporate and field leadership. Managing the customer experience is like management a business and financial acumen and a true ownership attitude is critical to the success of this candidate.
Top Skills we are seeking in you:
- Develop and champion a product vision and product strategy
- Collaborate and drive internal stakeholders to consensus on what to build
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Navigate and negotiate through complex business & technology relationships
- Make product decisions based on data, metrics and most importantly, the customer
- Define and influence product designs and overall user experience
- Experience in managing teams and priorities across multiple stakeholders
- Experience leading cross-functional projects with design, engineering, and/or analytics
- Demonstrated experience in leading, mentoring and growing the team.
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- 8+ years of experience building and enabling compelling Customer Products
- 5+ years of experience in Ecommerce Product Management
- 5+ Years of demonstrated history of starting, hiring and growing world class product teams
- Deep experience with agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
- BS in Computer Science
- MBA highly desirable
- MS in Computer Science
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.