Talent Acquisition Partner - Brooklyn, NYApply Now Job ID 1513558BR Date posted 01/07/2019 Location Brooklyn, NY Location Name Brooklyn, NY - Kings Plaza Address 5602 Avenue U Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0145 - Field Talent Acquisition
The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative business partner to hiring managers and field HR business partners to ensure successful execution of recruiting strategies aimed at achieving high volume hiring needs across field operations. The designated business areas under the responsibility of this role diverse and geographically dispersed stores, supply chain facilities and contact centers. The individual in this role utilizes his/her knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote company strategies, priorities, culture, mission and values and drives alignment of HR talent acquisition capabilities to organizational needs.
- The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative business partner to hiring managers and field HR business partners to ensure successful execution of recruiting strategies aimed at achieving high volume hiring needs across field operations. The designated business areas under the responsibility of this role diverse and geographically dispersed stores, supply chain facilities and contact centers. The individual in this role utilizes his/her knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote company strategies, priorities, culture, mission and values and drives alignment of HR talent acquisition capabilities to organizational needs.
- Develop and manage pipeline of potential candidates for business through proactive market analysis, data insights, and ongoing relationship management.
- Conduct proactive needs analysis with hiring managers to establish execution plan to achieve high volume hiring during peak business demands across designated business area; advise and make decisions around candidate selection throughout hiring life cycle.
- Responsible for developing and executing talent sourcing plans for their business area, screening, and selection of talent pools for exempt and specialized field positions by sourcing diverse candidate pools to attract top caliber talent for organization.
- Partner with centralized talent acquisition operations team to optimize processes and continuously improve candidate experience throughout hiring life cycle.
- Partner with internal Talent Acquisition COEs and Shared Service team to develop sourcing strategies to support hard to hire area and roles and increase brand recognition.
- Serve as brand ambassador in marketplace by supporting and championing company’s recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
- Facilitate stakeholder talent planning and debrief discussions to establish, measure, and monitor successes and opportunities to address potential issues to ensure hiring objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field with 3+ years experience in Talent Acquisition and/or similar role.
- Experience with ERP system (e.g. PeopleSoft/Workday)
- Experience with applicant tracking system (e.g. IBM Kenexa)
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,240 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Lowe's CIO Seemantini Godbole was named one of the Top Ten Women in Tech! Under her leadership, Lowe's is undergoing a digital transformation and developing a world-class technology team. Congratulations Seemantini! Discover more about our CIO's background and impact at Lowe's here: http://sm.lowes.com/GhfFh7 #WomenInTechnology #LowesLife
#DYK Lowe's emergency command center has been deploying disaster relief for 30 years? Take a look inside the command center here: sm.lowes.com/z4zaEs pic.twitter.com/VMvyjrJSGg
Lowe's recruiters had a great time at #NatCon2019, the largest annual gathering of student veterans! They networked with student veterans from across the country, talked about Lowe’s commitment to veterans, and left feeling inspired. What a great way to start 2019! #LowesLife
Lowe's is recognizing the employees who pour their hearts and souls into their work. Congrats to Timothy Ricker, winner of the exceptional #customerservice award! pic.twitter.com/3pjP3rkZ5c
Congratulations to exceptional customer service award winner Timothy Ricker, who is an avid supporter of the Employee Relief Fund and the Boys and Girls Club. We're happy to be able to give back to an employee who contributes so much to Lowe's. #LowesLife
We're proud to announce that Lowe's has been named one of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity by @blackenterprise! Learn more about the honor here: sm.lowes.com/Hai1SW #DiversityandInclusion pic.twitter.com/ItLHTCbxRw
Lowe's very own Robin Bornkamp has been named one of 2019's Top Women in Retail Tech! Discover how Robin is leading us into the next phase of our ongoing transformation here: [link] #WomenInLeadership sm.lowes.com/icDIlV pic.twitter.com/WhuytpEOB1
Our mission at Lowe's is to help people love where they live and work. Our team in Littleton, NH showed their commitment to that mission by donating grills to local police and fire departments, and coming together to put on a spectacular holiday employee appreciation event! #LowesLife