Workforce Management Information AnalystApply Now Job ID 1326448BR Date posted 01/09/2018 Location Albuquerque, NM Location Name Western Contact Center Address 6301 Jefferson Blvd. Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0123 - Contact Center Workforce Manag
The Workforce Management Information Analyst works to ensure that leaders within the organization have the business intelligence and insights needed to make effective decisions and positively drive the performance of the contact center. The Workforce Management Information Analyst does this by interacting with internal customers, capturing specifications and asking questions about their needs, documenting those details, designing, implementing and maintaining solutions. They ensure timely delivery of information in accordance with agreed upon schedules and resolve technical issues which might impede that effort. They work with business partners throughout the organization to enhance cooperation, sharing of information, and extend their capability beyond what was initially available in support of our team's mission to support and enhance the contact center's ability to operate.
• This position is highly technical – responsible for writing scripts, reports, databases and/or other computer code. Ex: SSRS, SQL, VB/VBScript, PHP, ASP.NET, MapReduce, JS/Java, etc.
• Manage and represent not just the Lowe's Companies, Inc. brand but also the WF Reporting team, by being who we say we are, remaining an emphatic zealot about customer service, and keeping the highest possible standards in regards to quality, approachability, openness and delivery on commitments.
• Interact professionally with team members at all levels of the organization to uncover the needs of those stakeholders. Build cooperation and break through silos.
• Document customer needs concisely and completely to form the basic structure upon which to develop a suitable solution.
• Develop solutions in various BI environments from fully fledged query / report studios, to basic notepad and an RDBMS, specific to each customer’s need.
• Test and ensure accuracy and repeatability – where possible, utilize available automation techniques to improve delivery reliability.
• Design solutions that maintain a consistent format or style.
• Articulate to both internal and external team members at various levels of technical skill how to leverage our solutions and make full use of them.
• Utilize technical prowess and internal intrinsic motivation to work effectively as a member of a team, while also staying disciplined and able to work independently with minimal direction and little to no supervision.
• Remain flexible as it relates to style and open-minded to alternative solutions.
• Stay curious and actively seek out opportunities to grow and learn.
• Communicate effectively in oral and written forms. Occasional public speaking in front of fellow Lowe’s team members, and leading of group discussions.
• Manage a project from start to finish with few resources in an environment of limited cooperation from external team members.
• Pay attention to the small details, retain information and exercise good judgment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5 or more years of contact center experience with at least 1 year of experience utilizing contact center reporting resources to interpret contact center performance.
• 2 or more years Database Administration Design or Technical Training- Theory, Web Development or Web Server Administration
• Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Computer Science, IT, or other related fields
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Tune in to learn more about joining our Lowe’s family directly from our employees.
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Store Seasonal Employee (Lot Attendant/Loader - Outside Lawn & Garden Department) - bit.ly/2onZcr4 #Retail #SanBruno, CA
@JimmieJohnson is back to announce that today is National Hiring Day! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there!
Jimmie Johnson is back to announce #NationalHiringDay today! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there! http://sm.lowes.com/6GH3eC
Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on Feb. 21st from 10am – 7pm at any store Nationwide to become part of our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
It’s improving season and we could use a hand! Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on February 21st at any store. cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
#NationalHiringDay is tomorrow! Can't make it to the event? Tune into our Facebook Live event tomorrow at 2:15 with our CHRO, Jennifer Weber, to learn more about how you can make start a career with Lowe's this Spring! Learn more about the event here: sm.lowes.com/mGmZQm pic.twitter.com/vLiOiHkBef
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Stop in at any store Nationwide from 10am - 7pm to have a chance to join our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…