HVAC / Facilities TechnicianApply Now Job ID 1413581BR Date posted 06/13/2018 Location Albuquerque, NM Location Name Western Contact Center Address 6301 Jefferson Blvd. Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0360 - CSC - Albuquerque Facilities
This position is responsible for the physical support of a 100,000 square foot Corporate Contact Center campus. This includes, but is not limited to: ensuring that all power and cooling requirements for equipment are met, servicing and maintaining the HVAC Roof Top Units, and coordinating equipment repair and preventive maintenance. The incumbent in this position is accountable for all items described above and must be able to troubleshoot all types of mechanical equipment and controls. The incumbent must be very knowledgeable of Building Automation Systems and mechanical systems. Will be expected to be able to perform routine adjustments, troubleshooting to the systems as well as daily monitoring of the system. The incumbent will need to ensure the systems are fully functional and achieving maximum energy efficiency. The incumbent is expected to take the initiative to complete new tasks in a timely manner as needed. The incumbent must also be available to be on-call in case of an emergency and must take responsibility for his/her actions.
• Provide support, repair, and maintenance on all campus building and grounds issues; provide support to layout of facility, offices, cubicles, meeting rooms, and ADA accommodations; up to and including basic plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and workspace reconfigurations.
• Maintain, operates and troubleshoot the Building Automation System. Diagnose the system daily for alarms which impact the HVAC system. Be able to perform changes to the Building Automation System as needed. Must have the knowledge of the BAS to use as a troubleshooting tool.
• Monitors, operates and troubleshoot the Central Energy Plant in conjunction with the building’s mechanical systems. Monitors for alarms daily and repairs the issues. Continue to look for the best operating practice for efficiency of the HVAC system.
• At the direction of the Facilities Manager, acts as a liaison between on-site contractors and management.
• Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date expertise in subject area; leverages an understanding of policies, data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborates cross-functionally to solve business problems; identifies and monitors priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicates progress and information; identifies, recommends, and implements ways to address improvement opportunities.
• Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by organizing resources and information; openly shares information, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; influences others through technical explanations and examples; seeks performance feedback; adapts to and learns from changes, difficulties, and feedback.
• H.S. Diploma General
• 7 years Experience troubleshooting and maintaining HVAC Controls Systems - ex: Trane Tracer, Chillers, Liebert, RTU, AHU, VAV
• 5 years Experience troubleshooting and repairing PLC, DDC, sensors, and thermostats
• Hold a valid state driver's license
• Available for on-call hours - evenings and weekends, and in inclement weather
• Possess excellent time management and organization skills; effective oral and written communication skills; and perform tasks simultaneously
• Able to lift in excess of 50lbs and climb ladders in excess of 40'
• 1 year Experience in maintaining commercial or residential buildings and grounds
• HVAC Licensed in HVAC Maintenance and Repair; certifications from HVAC manufacturers training programs; or equivalent years of experience
• Associate's Degree Electrical, Mechanical, Engineering, etc
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2MPLuZv #Transportation #Greer, SC #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2IhsT4R #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
Beep beep! We're looking for #DeliveryDrivers nationwide to join our team. Apply today! sm.lowes.com/ufDGPM pic.twitter.com/yCbKUOJ4uv
Lowe’s 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Interns gain hands-on experience, develop leadership skills and build valuable relationships with managers, mentors and peers, while contributing to company initiatives. Additionally, our internships are designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent for critical roles within the organization by converting successful interns into full-time college hires.
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Full Time Delivery Driver - CDL Required - bit.ly/2IcAv8N #Transportation #Cincinnati, OH #Hiring
Our 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Our program is designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent by converting successful interns into full-time hires. pic.twitter.com/SZwyd1yxsP
Want to work in #AransasPass, TX? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2GveAJi #Transportation #Job #Jobs #Hiring