Call Center RepresentativeApply Now Job ID 1179566BR Date posted 03/31/2017 Location Albuquerque, NM Location Name Western Contact Center Address 6301 Jefferson Blvd. Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0225 - Contact Ctr Albuquerque Sales
The Base Agent is expected to be proficient in one core grouping of similar contact types, providing a consistently high level of customer-centric support. An individual in this role is expected to continue learning, developing, and building on the foundational skillset of a Lowe’s Contact Center Agent, and must be receptive to regular feedback to hone skills and enhance performance. An individual in this role must work within established parameters (e.g., quality and productivity metrics), while quickly and efficiently providing excellent customer service in real time. In order to accomplish this work, this Agent must have basic knowledge of computer systems, customer service skills, basic reading and comprehension skills, and the ability to adapt to frequent change. An individual in this role must also be able to closely follow directions, engage with peers, leadership, and customers in a professional manner, and communicate issues, concerns, and wins. This position is in a fast-paced Contact Center environment and schedules may include night and/or weekend work.
The most important responsibility of this role is to represent the Lowe’s values and vision to all internal and external contacts, understanding that our customers expect to communicate with a professional and empowered representative of the Lowe’s organization. The Base Agent achieves this by:
• Using established policies and procedures to meet customer needs while interacting with customers through any channel by which the customer may choose to engage Lowe’s; documenting interactions according to standards to ensure complete and accurate records are maintained; conducting any necessary follow-up activities and/or notifying other departments on behalf of the customer; recognizing and acting on sales opportunities; identifying and notifying leadership of customer patterns, trends or atypical activities that may have a negative impact on customers or the business
• Practicing continuous learning and self-development by remaining actively engaged in ongoing learning of Lowe’s business and Contact Center technology, processes, and tools in order to effectively carry out assigned activities
• Effectively completing all assigned work in a timely and efficient manner according to Contact Center policies and procedures by understanding the importance of balancing time management with delivering quality work; adhering to a Contact Center schedule and abiding by all attendance rules and policies; maintaining awareness of time requirements, and the amount of time expected to complete each task; conducting self professionally at all times in all interactions
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Contact Center-specific skills training and/or certificate
• 1 year of customer service or sales experience
• Knowledge of the home improvement retail industry.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE®50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week inthe United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service 2,365 homeimprovement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it servesthrough programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvementprojects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
When we hired #AirForce veteran Clay Luthy, he came with a furry bonus. sm.lowes.com/EKiLZ3 pic.twitter.com/w1zniAwOK9
Huge thx to @Lowes Robinson, PA for sending #LowesHeroes to our community garden in the Manchester Neighborhood! #plantinghope #TakeABreak
Thx @Lowes Robinson, PA for sending #LowesHeroes to our community garden. Special thx Todd Bucci & Matt Rutkauskas #plantinghope #TakeABreak
Jackie Downer is still going strong at 90 years old. Read her amazing story here: sm.lowes.com/2SkPJ8 pic.twitter.com/9Dn7BQAD9g
While other companies turned Air Force veteran Clay Luthy away because of his service dog, Charlotte, we stepped up and brought him and Charlotte on board. http://sm.lowes.com/AS89DY
Lester has been bringing plants to life for over 40 years, with 20 of those years at Lowe's. sm.lowes.com/lrdv4l pic.twitter.com/yj2sAsWiye
Jackie Downer is 90 years old and still going strong. Learn about her story and the unique experiences she brings to our team. http://sm.lowes.com/lKhy0E
Lester Poole has used his knowledge of plants to assist Lowe's customers for over 20 years. Read his full story here: http://sm.lowes.com/tkK02O