Ops Coach Rcv Night TM EApply Now Job ID 1244809BR Date posted 08/10/2017 Location Adairsville, GA Location Name Lowe's Rome, GA RDC 1457 Address 255 Prosperity, NE Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Distribution Department 0302 - DC Supervisors
Ops Coach Nights
This position will be regularly scheduled for the Monday - Thursday Shift 6pm - 4:30am. Regardless of shift, all Coaches are subject to working other dates and times based on business needs.
I. Job Summary:
The Operations Coach is accountable for supervising a high performing team responsible for handling product safely, efficiently and effectively as it moves through the facility. When monitoring production volume, the Operations Coach assigns Operations Team Members to tasks involving receiving, put-away, picking or shipping product (including appliances), or supporting tasks. This person must be able to mentor and build a culture of safety among Team Members to achieve a safe working environment.
II. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Monitor Team Member performance; ensure Team Members are executing assigned tasks accurately and as scheduled.
• Monitor staffing needs for shift and adjust work to be accomplished on the shift according to available resources and skill sets.
• Conduct shift briefing, including safety topics, upcoming events and demand for the day.
• Expedite receiving, picking and shipping of priority product (e.g., Special Order Express (S.O.E.) or Special Order Sales (S.O.S.).
• Successfully manages multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Experience and willingness to mentor and coach others.
• Ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts among team members.
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex problems; creative problem-solving.
• Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Communicates and listens effectively.
• Can perform detail-oriented tasks in a stressful fast-paced working environment.
• Critical thinking, oral, written communication and computer skills.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent with 2-4 years related experience.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• Familiarity with distribution center operations.
• Bi-lingual helpful
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Recent graduates and soon-to-be grads, this one's for you! Our Moorseville, NC, corporate office is hiring a Strategic Sourcing Senior Specialist. If you have the skills and desire to learn, click here to apply now! http://sm.lowes.com/ALrs49
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Senior IT Business Analyst - bit.ly/2xdIIEB #Mooresville, NC #CareerArc
There is still plenty of time to register for the many recruiting events Lowe's will be attending this year! Explore the list of recruiting events and register today! http://sm.lowes.com/wtcGgZ
Our new fulfillment center will bring over 400 new hires next year. Learn more here: sm.lowes.com/6bdFa5 pic.twitter.com/B9EPwmM054
Want to work in #Mooresville, NC? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2xaw8WG #SupplyChain #Job #Jobs #Hiring #CareerArc
Someone wants to Chat with me? ! Check my pinned post! twitter.com/Rhelton1/statu…
Our stores and team are always growing, and you have the chance to grow with us! Explore our openings now! http://sm.lowes.com/MOBQsx
When the Lowe's Heroes heard that Hornbeck High School was in desperate need of new cabinets, they jumped at the opportunity to help out! Through donations and volunteering, they were able to help Hornbeck High School install the new cabinets and more. Learn more now: http://sm.lowes.com/qmrnx5