Ops Coach Night Shift Bldg NightsApply Now Job ID 1222513BR Date posted 06/27/2017 Location Adairsville, GA Location Name Lowe's Rome, GA RDC 1457 Address 255 Prosperity, NE Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Distribution Department 0302 - DC Supervisors
Ops Coach Night Shift
This position will be regularly scheduled for the Monday - Thursday Night Shift 6:30PM - 4:30AM. Regardless of shift, all Coaches are subject to working other dates and times based on business needs.
I. Job Summary:
The Operations Coach is accountable for supervising a high performing team responsible for handling product safely, efficiently and effectively as it moves through the facility. When monitoring production volume, the Operations Coach assigns Operations Team Members to tasks involving receiving, put-away, picking or shipping product (including appliances), or supporting tasks. This person must be able to mentor and build a culture of safety among Team Members to achieve a safe working environment.
II. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Monitor Team Member performance; ensure Team Members are executing assigned tasks accurately and as scheduled.
• Monitor staffing needs for shift and adjust work to be accomplished on the shift according to available resources and skill sets.
• Conduct shift briefing, including safety topics, upcoming events and demand for the day.
• Expedite receiving, picking and shipping of priority product (e.g., Special Order Express (S.O.E.) or Special Order Sales (S.O.S.).
• Successfully manages multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Experience and willingness to mentor and coach others.
• Ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts among team members.
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex problems; creative problem-solving.
• Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Communicates and listens effectively.
• Can perform detail-oriented tasks in a stressful fast-paced working environment.
• Critical thinking, oral, written communication and computer skills.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent with 2-4 years related experience.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• Familiarity with distribution center operations.
• Bi-lingual helpful
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! sm.lowes.com/pJyUSH pic.twitter.com/DMQivT6sid
Apply now for the chance to be a part of the Lowe's team! sm.lowes.com/CCaFnX pic.twitter.com/1Gjad2Swzk
We are hiring people just like you! Apply for the opportunity to join the Lowe's team now. http://sm.lowes.com/P0CiwV
When we hired #AirForce veteran Clay Luthy, he came with a furry bonus. sm.lowes.com/EKiLZ3 pic.twitter.com/w1zniAwOK9
Huge thx to @Lowes Robinson, PA for sending #LowesHeroes to our community garden in the Manchester Neighborhood! #plantinghope #TakeABreak
Thx @Lowes Robinson, PA for sending #LowesHeroes to our community garden. Special thx Todd Bucci & Matt Rutkauskas #plantinghope #TakeABreak
Jackie Downer is still going strong at 90 years old. Read her amazing story here: sm.lowes.com/2SkPJ8 pic.twitter.com/9Dn7BQAD9g
While other companies turned Air Force veteran Clay Luthy away because of his service dog, Charlotte, we stepped up and brought him and Charlotte on board. http://sm.lowes.com/AS89DY