FT-Industrial Engineer- Supply Chain- Day
What You Will Do
The Industrial Engineer is primarily responsible for partnering across SC Industrial Engineering, Operations, and other cross functional teams to drive facility performance including productivity, accuracy, capacity, and efficiency. This role performs daily process management of engineered standards, reporting, system improvements and production support, in a customer focused, fast paced environment. Broader responsibilities include project management, business analysis, budgeting support, facility layout, product flow, and change management.
What We're Looking For
• Required to work a set schedule that meets the needs of the facility.
• May be asked to work mornings, afternoons, nights, and/or weekends based on the needs of the facility.
• Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such environment.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
What You Need To Succeed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field (or equivalent work experience in industrial engineering field)
• Experience with time and motion studies
• Experience developing and implementing engineered labor standards
• Experience working with a warehouse management system
• Experience managing a cross-functional project from conception to implementation
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Experience using MS Office programs including Excel and Access
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
• 1 year of experience in industrial engineering
• Experience using a warehouse management system
• Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the facility
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.